HubSpot Ideas

blarson_forrest

Mark emails as High Importance like in Outlook

It would be helpful if within a HubSpot contact record, we could compose and send an individual sales email and mark it "High Importance". As of now, I have to compose the email in Outlook and add the exclamation point (high importance) there - then send the email from Outlook. 

13件のコメント
rwong
HubSpot Employee

Upvoting this on behalf of a customer! At this time, it seems like the "! High priority" flag only can be viewed in Outlook clients, but it would be useful to log emails with such flags in HubSpot too.

wicara
参加者

Yes, I was surprised that this was not already in the system, how was it overlooked my sales guys asked me the other day and I thought it should be but it's not. Wow, why isn't it ? 

LButterfield
参加者

Yes this would be a really good function to have! I have just had this brought up by the team and is quite a basic requirement. 

inigolekunberri
参加者 | Diamond Partner

+1 this is a must

CHatton
メンバー

Hey, 

Please can we add the functionality to mark an email as "high importance" as this is currently not available in hubspot. 

Thanks! 

Charli 

KSaid7
メンバー | Diamond Partner
I would find it also helpful when marking an email as important in Outlook, i.e. put a flag on it, and get it somehow tracked in Hubspot or maybe get a notification about it in Hubspot! Some of our Customers ask us continuously about such a Funktion!
SydneyZ
メンバー

Would love to see this feature!

MCH1
メンバー

Sometimes you just need something to feel a little bit more urgent.  For that, I would like to see the ability added to the Hubspot emails that would mark the email as 'Urgent' just as it would if I sent it through the likes of outlook. 
Add the ! please. 

MCH1
メンバー

So, as my comment has now been merged with this one, it has become apparent that  the idea was originally submitted over 2 years ago, and what would appear to be a very simple request has still not been actioned?  

AGulino
参加者

had several colleagues want this feature too

fsap
メンバー

I would like to see this feature too!

KReed4
参加者

YES!  My team keeps asking for this!  You'd think it would be an easy feature to add on.  I am using up too much space in my subject line for ****Urgent***

KReed4
参加者

Seems like our customers are really interested in this feature.  Let's upvote this and see if we can get it done. 

Now, if only I could mark this comment urgent... 🤔 where is that reg !?  I know it's somewhere... 😵 now where is it?  

スポイラ

スポイラ
Nope that's not it... 

Oh that's right... it doesn't exist. 😠

Let's do this... upvote now!