HubSpot Ideas

EléonoreBreton

Manually relaunch a workflow

Hello,

We have a workflow that we sometimes need to modify (eg: the values of the properties that will be set by this workflow will vary every 3 months).

Also, the trigger of the workflow is based on properties' values that won't changed, but some conditions inside the worflow depend on properties whose values will sometimes change.

So in that case, right now the only solution I have to re-run the worklow (to take into account the changes in properties' values) is to clone it, so that it's a new workflow that will execute when I save and activate it.

But instead, it would be very useful to be able to manually relaunch an existing workflow, based on the current values of the properties.

The only option atm is to enroll deals manually one-by-one but that won't work with the amount of deals we have in the pipe.

Thanks,

E

HubSpot Updates
Delivered
July 13, 2020 06:28 AM

Great! In that case I'll go ahead and close out this idea as it's already available to all customers!

July 07, 2020 01:21 PM

Hi @EléonoreBreton ! Question: have you tried turning the workflow off and then back on? I ask because when you go to the Review page, there is an option to re-enroll all matching deals. I imagine if you have re-enrollment enabled that this has the same effect as what you're suggesting. But I could be missing the use case you're describing!

3 Replies
zeke
HubSpot Product Team

Hi @EléonoreBreton ! Question: have you tried turning the workflow off and then back on? I ask because when you go to the Review page, there is an option to re-enroll all matching deals. I imagine if you have re-enrollment enabled that this has the same effect as what you're suggesting. But I could be missing the use case you're describing!

EléonoreBreton

Hi Zeke, thank you, indeed that works perfectly! I wish I had been told the first time I asked the question to Support.

zeke
HubSpot Product Team

Great! In that case I'll go ahead and close out this idea as it's already available to all customers!