HubSpot Ideas

AbbyDavey

Manually change quote status

Not all of our clients will sign a quote - so I would like the ability to manually change the quote status please. 

57 Replies
Jonno_Price
Guide | Platinum Partner

Unfortunately only 1 out of 5 of the following quote status' is actually an accurate reflection of status. The ability to manually update quote status would be very welcome to ensure data accuracy and wider adoption of the quote module.

Screenshot 2023-02-06 at 15.17.35.png

marvelenah

Can we bump this up? I think we desperately need this...

TGibbons

Hi All I actually created a plugin solution to this which basically linked the backend of the Wordpress site to the quote section in hubspot. It's integrated to the Stripe section so if the client pays by either bank transfer or stripe it updates across. Took a while but there are ways.

TTamme
Participant

Any Update here? Seems like a quick-win and easy to implement.  

JNS1911

absolutely necessary to do, also to use this as trigger for workflows. 

SheriC

It is definitely a necessity to be able to manually update a quote and seems like a very simple fix.  Please add this capability as soon as possible!

JTARDY

That could be great !

KAunkst

Yes! We need this feature to track if something is signed or not. Having an attachment as a signed qyupte is not good enough. I want to see the quotes signed in the quotes area. 

PClappers

How is this not working, 3 years after the idea got submitted? Seems like a simple fix! 

ALove

Any plan to implement this? Vital for reporting and workflows.

NHONORET

Not being able to change the status of quotes (and create personalized steps) is a huge lack of Hubspot and does not fit with the vision sold of personalization, lead follow-up powerful and the ability to produce reports >> Need to do "Excel" follow-up.

IvanSotirov

This is an old thread but fully applies in our case. Some of our clients physically sign their Quotes. There's no way for us to adjust the status manually. Please look into this!

LucHendrikx
Participant

We also need this feature

LGray1

Also, often we may send a quote but a client pays by check or some other means. I'd like to be able to mark a quote as paid in Hubspot if a payment was received outside of the quote e-payment. 

darkpatterns
Participant

Update?

CFenton4

Paind point for us - we send our quotes with the option for HubSpot Payments, but many of our customers still pay via check. This creates an extra step on our end, having to void the quote and manually create invoices just to be able to mark the deal as paid. Would love to convert to invoices even when there is a payment schedule. 

JustMelendez

UPVOTE for Action! 

Spoiler
Vote for this feature!

Hi everyone.  If you could please click the Upvote (thumbs up) if you think this feature is important.  Without Upvoting, we have a lower chance for them to review.  Only 164 Upvotes since 2021 won't cut it.  We need us all! Thank you! 😁