HubSpot Ideas

AbbyDavey

Manually change quote status

Not all of our clients will sign a quote - so I would like the ability to manually change the quote status please. 

54 Replies
F_Cacciapuoti

At the moment, if a customer signs the quote by attaching it via e-mail, the quota remains active until the deadline and nothing else happens.

This functionality is required as not all customers sign via e-signature.

Being able to update the status of quotes would make the functionality useful for keeping track of signed quotes, updating the status of deals and reporting.

mariomondra

Would be great if quotes status could be manually changed.

JohnnyS

Several organizations will pay via check or ACH and reporting becomes skewed when those aren't reflected correctly. 

SGow

This is a big deal for my company as well. Some clients will sign the physical copy of the quote and/or they don't want to use stripe because they are billion dollar companies and have complex vendor payment policies. 

maxT

same for me. if it will remain impossible I'll need to change CRM solution 😞

simon_toussaint
Member | Diamond Partner

This is indeed a problem when clients are using a mix between e-signature and manual signature, or no e-signature at all. More specifically, we cannot have an overview of what's signed/not signed using quotes, or exporting all signed quote from HS. 

Bruno_Teixeira
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

That would be very interesting to have the possibility to manually change quote status.

indiracatmedia
Contributor | Elite Partner

This would be awesome and will remove so much friction.

MVandenhende

I cannot imagine it doesn't already exist. It just logical!!!

jnaber

Great idea! Have been stumbling upon this limitation several times already. 

KristinSpeed

@ethankopit are there any plans for making it posible to manually edit quote statuses ? 

LCorriero

Why doesn't anyone reply to these? Are they in pipeline, not worthy, etc? I would also agree this would be a great feature.

SVichot

Very basic feature that would be greatly appreciated!

CVrnak

This would be the difference between using the platform and not with our business. It's a key metric. 

NBos9

I email the clients quotes and I need to be able to manually update the quote status, as they don't go through here for signing or payment

GnHAutomation
Participant | Diamond Partner

+1

I own a HubSpot Agency and we've (almost) never used your quotes for a simple reason - the status we can't update manually. Also, please we need to be able to create or at least duplicate quotes through API which isn't possible as of now unless I'm mistaken. It creates a lot of inefficiencies. 

Thank you for your hard work as always!

Greg

aneng
HubSpot Employee

+1

Different users would have unique use cases for Quotes. It definitely would be great to give users the flexibility to manually change the Quote's status accordingly!

soulheart

The is Highly needed for our organization. Clients still often pay via Check and now all these quotes continue to show as pending, requiring us to create separate invoices in QuickBooks. Would love to consolidate everything into HubSpot only.

Yupvoted
HubSpot Employee

This feature is required as users may want to have customisability in terms of how they want their quotes status to be customised. 

ThierryCalderon
Contributor | Diamond Partner

Hi

It's a paint point. Some clients doesn't want to e-sign. 

Any chance to change the statut manually ?

Thanks