HubSpot Ideas

adamcowperthwai

Manual Track a Meeting back to a Sequence

If a customer books a meeting using your Hubspot Meetings hyperlink it automatically attributes that meeting back to the 'Sequences' 'Meeting Rate'.

There are many times that a customer replies to your request for a meeting, and books a meeting with you manually which never gets documented in the 'Sequences' 'Meeting Rate'.

You should be able to attribute 'Meetings' back to 'Sequences' manually.

17 Replies
EGopaul
Participant

We need this exact functionality as well! Another use case is when an enrolled contact refers us to someone new (not enrolled in the sequence) and the new person books a meeting.

JSpringhetti

Yes, exactly. Hubspot automatically attaches a meeting scheduled to the contact and if the contact is in a sequence, boom, that should be attributed back to meeting set rate percentage. 

Alley-Samantha
Participant

Definitely! There is also a request for this on this thread! Can they be combined to get this moving along?

JLelito

I am having this issue as well

JHannam

Agree! Please sort this!

I have just sent out a sequence and a new contact from the company I sent the sequce to has booked a meeting. Awesome A NEW CONTACT AND THEY'VE BOOKED A MEETING! But less awesome it says this sequence has got no meetings. This is not true. I just want to attribute that meeting to that sequence PLEASE!

JAlmonte16

This would be VERY helpful for our business too.

We have various email sequences. This would help us look at the data and determine which sequences are effective in scheduling meetings.

LianaRego

Adding my comment for visibility. The meeting rate needs to be more flexible because lots of prospects/clients book the meeting during calls (and this is just one of the most common examples).  

AAmento

Yes, this needs to be a functionality - espcially since calls are steps within a sequence. In order to get accurate reporting for sequence success and how meetings are booked, we need to be able to attribute a meeting booked within the sequence when it is within a call step. 

RLove5

I agree whole heartedly with this.  Sequences are great but not being able to track a meeting if someone responds to an email saying they want to book a meeting with you is pointless to the reporting side.

itshudak

Agreed. Sequences would be a lot more useful with this functionality in place.

ajaved1

Agreed!

CKiesel

Would love to see this functionality! 

DavidGall

This function is essential! 

Especially with sequences, a clean analytic is **bleep** important.

I would be happy if this feature or others (A/B testing, variations, liquid syntax, etc.) could be implemented.

Otherwise, unfortunately, the only option is to use other providers for sequences.

Go Hubspot, lets fix this 😄 ❤️

MWiedenmann

Please, HubSpot, do us this favour! 😁

It's needed and will help many of us.

mgphillips
Participant

Having this issue as well! This would be very useful

Currently having to track meetings outside of Hubspot because I can't manually enter them

CSMonk

Yes! Agree we need this.  It's very hard to evaluate the effectiveness of sequences with the meetings data is inaccurate. 

Melanielauren

Any update on this @hubspot - would be great to be able to manually log a meeting. Especially in case where we meet a prospect in-person.