HubSpot Ideas

amousinho

Manage Apps - See which users have installed an App from Marketplace

It's important for an Super Admin to manage the Apps that are being integrated with HubSpot and have a list with these apps and see which users have them installed. 

8 Replies
Dalton
Participant

I see this has been suggested from 2020...This is a feature that is really needed so we can drill down who installed what and who is actually using them. 

DominiqueV
Participant | Platinum Partner

I have the same request. For large enterprise portals with global teams and users that can install 3rd party apps across the company, after a while it's not clear who installed what and if it's still being used. Some integrations show which user installed it but most of them don't. 

Alex_L
Participant

Any updates on this feature request? We have encountered several tracking and logging issues with the Chrome Sales Extension tool. This would reduce the amount of back and forth to see who actually install this add-on and others down the line. Thanks!

enorberg
Contributor

This is really needed, I have no idea who installed what app - making it hard to clean up those not in use. Would also like to be able to restrict who can install/uninstall what apps.

Damotech
Participant

Adding which integration was installed to the Security Activity History page would be nice. The integration install is already logged, just need to add which integration. Thanks.

nickdeckerdevs1
Contributor | Gold Partner

It is now 2024 and users are able to add their own integrations. Typically some users will have access to all records, not just their own.

Keeping track of what apps are updating data in our portals is very important. Also, udnerstanding WHO is doing this is very important. Can we please revisit this as somethign that should be implemented, just from a security standpoint?

Which oauth user has installed each one. That would be a really great start

ESvensson4
Participant

Upvote! Or give us access to the same tool that your support use to find this info please.

MHarju

Would love to have this very needed update!