HubSpot Ideas

FernandoElias

Making calculations within reports or dashboards

It'll be great to have this functionallity so we can have more powerful insights within HubSpot.

HubSpot Updates
In Planning
June 09, 2021 05:52 AM

138 Replies
jamieroyce-mc
Contributor

This feature would help me set up Customer Lifetime Value and other calculations that are done based on multi-object reports (Deal and Company). 

NaoAsano

Use Facebook Ad Manager Custome Index feature as a reference.

fiberpunk
Contributor

Great to see that this is in planning ... +1

reycepeda
Participant

This is now possible using data sets in Operations Hub Enterprise. 

I built my first calculated field in a report just last week and it's quite powerful. 

Screen Shot 2023-01-19 at 11.50.19 AM.png

davecriswell
Top Contributor

@reycepeda I think the original desire for this idea is to be able to create a calculation within a report (vs a calculated field in a dataset). For example, create a calculated field within a pivot table report.

charliepinker
Contributor

I would value this.

For example, I have two dashboards/reports - one showing upsells each month and one showing churn (lost revenue) each month. I'd like to see the net amount of this by subtracting one field from the other each month and plotting on a graph.

JTurner60

Yes, this is an important feature to improve the value of the user experience. Save your users time from exporting data to Excel, calculating, and then pasting. The table can be created directly within the "Hub" of the business. 

MikaelR

We need this too! We have a field for "Number of Users" for each deal. We want to se the average number of users per week/month/quarter to see the change over time. 

EPopadyniec
Participant

I agree! Please add this feature 🙏

ChaosFreak
Contributor

THREE YEARS AND NOTHING!!!

Two years since it has been "in planning".

This is added to my list of basic CRM features that HubSpot just fails completely to deliver. That list is now over 50 items.

NicoleJ
HubSpot Moderator

+1

SSGiles
Participant

Adding my voice to this, even just the ability to do simple calculations from 2 different contact properties would be huge. Thanks!

Cecilia_Decima
Participant

This would be a great feature to help us get individual NPS scores for our individual users. Right now, this has to get calculated off-line because it cannot be done within HubSpot reporting.

MDAston
Participant

Any update here???

Artelogic

would be great to have. currently, we are solving this by having google sheets.

acbell96
Participant

HubSpot simply must add this functionality.

DavideV

+1
This would help us so much!
At the moment we are obligated to export our Sales data to Excel to make calculations such as Meetings > Closed Deal, as we cant create a conversion rate across 2 objects.

MMcKinnon8

Very much needed to be efficient, timley and reduce risk as currently having to export data to build into manual calculators rather than live dashboards. For predicting Total Address Market - potential pipeline.

CRathke
Participant

Glad this is in planning! Excited to see a rollout for custom counts, differences, and sums based on number and date fields!

JGaeng
Participant

@smcmillian Is there any update on this? Thanks!