HubSpot Ideas

FernandoElias

Making calculations within reports or dashboards

It'll be great to have this functionallity so we can have more powerful insights within HubSpot.

HubSpot Updates
In Planning
June 09, 2021 05:52 AM

135 Replies
ErinHertz

I agree!

TarynR
Participant | Elite Partner

This is something that is really critical please HubSpot - We have many clients wanting this functionality and especially with the new report builder where we can have data from multiple objects in one report it would be great if we could have calculated columns (i.e. Count of contacts is one column, number of sales calls another column, then deals another column, then closed deals another column) - we then would want the ability to calculate average conversion rates between those columns to see percentages. This would likely also need the ability too filter data per column and not just the whole data set 

Basically, we need a way to report on multiple objects and use data from each to calculate conversion rates across the objects based on critertia we set  

TLabuschagne

I support TarynR's suggestion on functionality requirement for multiple objects in one report. As a sales division we measure Inputs on a hourly basis and require conversion rates to understand market response, lead per sale ratio effectiveness and sales consultant skill requirement. It's challenging to operate in a world without these data points.

Herman
Participant | Elite Partner

This would be a powerfull addition for the custom report builder. Calculating different KPI's and metrics accross contacts/companies.

smcmillian
HubSpot Product Team

StephenP

Yes, Would love to be able to create calculations in reports, without necessarily having to make additional deal property fields.

NBenoit9

This is something that is totally doable with a tool called Whaly (https://whaly.io).
They let you build custom reports and metrics through a powerful, yet simple, interface directly connected to CRM, product and marketing data. And they can let you build calculated metrics or more advanced operations such as roll-ups, lookups, etc.

slane34
Participant

Any update on this?

OLS-JPang

Definitely would love this! With all the collateral you have on your blog about calculating the churn rate and other metrics, we can't even recreate the churn rate/report for our dashboard

Looking forward to the progress of this idea 😁

PhilZ87
Participant

Is there any update? And is it just me or have the answers of the HubSpot employees been deleted. Is this feature cancelled? (which would be a really big shame)

YiRui_Chua
HubSpot Employee

Hi team,

commenting for a customer here.

Would be great if we can have calculation built into "axis" too. For now, we are only able to show percentages based off pie charts. Looking to have "percentage" show up within the x-axis instead.

Thank you!

Ivanjlares
Participant

This  would be amazing  🙂

fabiohub

yes, please!

fabiogomesds
Participant

some preview?

richard88
HubSpot Employee

This is an ingenious idea. Please let us know when this is in beta 🙂

richard88
HubSpot Employee
JBeatty
Guide | Diamond Partner

This would be awesome to see, many of my clients could benefit greatly from this. Please let me know when there is a beta out for this!

Ivanjlares
Participant

@YiRui_Chua Yeap,  this is exactly what we need right now! 

"Would be great if we can have calculation built into "axis" too. For now, we are only able to show percentages based off pie charts. Looking to have "percentage" show up within the x-axis instead"

Thank you!

HubSpotMaster
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

This feature would take HubSpot Reporting to the next level. Huge differentiator today between reporting out of Salesforce and HubSpot. Excited to see this in planning and all the updates that have been made. Great work product team!

Ivanjlares
Participant

Huge differentiator! Love this idea and have been bumping up since!