HubSpot Ideas

SMA

Make the properties your team sees when creating deals or tickets pipeline specific

Ourselves and many of our customers have multiple Deals and Ticket Pipelines.

Both Deals and Tickets might need different information required in the different Pipelines they belong to. For example if your sales teams sell to completly different industries. When you start to have multiple Pipelines there is just to much non-relevant information for some of the teams when crerating these records.

Using the customized records on Deals or Tickets records is not enough since this information needs to be set when creating the Deal or Ticket. There is also a need to set different required fields based on the different Pipelines.

Based on the Pipeline you choose, we need to be able to set different properties and make them required the team sees when creating a new Deal or Ticket. 

14 Replies
finn
Top Contributor

+1

veronicagonz

Is this feature coming any time soon? We have the same problem! We made mandatory properties when moving deals from stage in our diferent pipelines, but when creating a deal is a problem because this information is important for one pipeline but for the others is not!  

SydneyZ

Yes, same problem as @veronicagonz.

This would be a HUGE feature for us. 

JimHarris
Contributor

This is a great idea. Also would love to have further customization available based on the HubSpot User's Team. 

TCrawford

+1 to adding this option to the HubSpot User's Teams. 

SakariJokinen
Participant | Diamond Partner

Approved 100%

NBodnia

I second this. This feature would be very useful for us. 

STeixeira

I second this too, we definitely need property customization on deals for different pipelines.

CSwensson

We need this to. And maybe also based on HubSpot team. But pipeline would work to.

CBingenehimer
Participant

We have multiple pipelines and would like to add addition ones for other departments of our company but are hesitate because of this issue. We use seperate sections already for the other pipelines. We have to have our property fields for new deals very strict for the Sales team but those fields would be non-exisitent for the other pipelines we want to add.  Would love to see this update! 

I second this, I have to have a huge list of options that are not relevant to some pipelines

CCordell
Participant

Yes please! This would be very useful. 

SOMeagher
Participant

I have the same problem - our pipelines require very different properties to set up. Giving you the ability to customise the create form will overcome a huge barrier and pain point for our teams. 

SOMeagher
Participant

@jimhaughton you make a really good point re: customisation by team