HubSpot Ideas

ghelanir

Make image preview available in bulk tweet upload

The new beta version has removed the ability to preview and select images when you bulk upload tweets. This adds hours of additional work and negates any of the benefits of bulk uploading tweets. Please address this before finalising the beta version. 

HubSpot Updates
Re: Make image preview available in bulk tweet upload - changed to: In Beta
April 17, 2018 12:42 PM

3 Replies
TaylorMansfield

I agree with this. I was very excited to use the bulk upload feature, but once I uploaded the excel sheet and realized I would have to manually upload and select each photo I was disappointed. At least having the option to pull a photo from the link and choose which one would be more helpful. But having to download the image form the web page and then upload it to the post in HubSpot truly makes this tool a not worth utilizing.

Daria
HubSpot Product Team

sophiesensemed

I too feel like this is a very basic requirement for the bulk upload in social media. I should be able to upload all the images in bulk into the file manager then copy and paste the links into the bulk upload spreadsheet. Or even use links from another online location for the images to pull through from. Its just another column in the upload template. Please find attached the template from socila media schedule tool - Social Pilot.

SocialPilot screengrab.png