HubSpot Ideas

realizeit

Make Tasks list my homepage when I sign in

I'd like to set a default (in the Settings area of Sales/CRM) so that my Task List is the first thing I see when I log in. In fact, the Settings area should be updated so that you can pick the page type you want to start with (maybe other folks don't start their day with Tasks).  It would be more efficient and usable, IMHO.

5 Replies
Caro2

It would be useful to be able to choose to have the tasks page as the default page when opening Hubspot as a user. 

danweik

The entire reason we use a Hubspot is to keep our day's scheduled with incoming producing activities.

When we open Hubspot, we should immediately see what needs to be done today. 

With that being said, we should see Open Tasks, and Upcoming Appointments by Default. 

This is a no-brainer.  No one cares about stats, salespeople need direction that is in there face. 

mseghers

This is a very important thing - people should be able to set their starting page in Hubspot - TASKS would be one - but people should just be able to set whatever they wish.  Different start pages for different users.

KFranklin

You can do this. 

Go to settings

down to the drop box under default home page and pick "tasks"

mozkul
HubSpot Product Team

Hi all! It's possible to change the default home page for a specific account to whatever HubSpot tool you would like - including the Tasks page. Instructions can be found in this Knowledge Base article.