Make Preview File Links Publicly Accessible Like View Links, Without Hubspot Account

I really would like to automatically share hubspot file preview links with anyone, without them having to create a hubspot account to view.  

Currently you can only share "view" links in this way, so I would have to click "view" in the file preview and share.  

I'm trying to automatically send "preview" file links to people and don't want them to have to create an account to view it.  Customers upload files via form submission, and they end up in hubspot properties as the preview link, so currently they are not directly shareable from there with people who do not have hubspot accounts.

I can't see any reason security wise why the preview file links are not public like the view links.

HubSpot updates
Apr 30, 2020

Hi @BenJ87,

I'm excited to share that we recently announced a new feature that enables users to generate links to file previews!

Kie

1 Reply
HubSpot Product Team

Hi @BenJ87,

I'm excited to share that we recently announced a new feature that enables users to generate links to file previews!

Kie