HubSpot Ideas

jenguyen

Make Form submissions expandable in mobile app

My Sales team would have fewer excuses not to use HubSpot if the Form Submissions were expandable in the app like they are on desktop. Right now, form submissions are how we gather intel on inbound requests, but my team can't view the from submission details in the contact records if they're on the go. In their minds, this is one more reason to live in email and Excel, as opposed to in HubSpot.

9 Replies
MWoissol

100% agree. It's very disappointing that this feature isn't yet in existence. It's impossible for us to help people properly without seeing what they requested help with. 

JKowalczyk21

I agree that this ability/functionality be added to the HubSpot mobile app. When you are in the field and need to see what was submitted through the "Form Submissions" feature is very important to customer satisfaction. 

JSpeckman

As a sales person, i want to get back to customers ASAP.  If i am traveling, i cannot see the content until I get to a place where i can boot up my computer and log in.  If i could get info on the app I could follow up with the customer much sooner.  

CThompson54

I also agree with everyone's comments. While traveling it would make conatacting new leads much smoother. It is frustrating to recieve an email about a new submission, but not be able to access it until I am able to log onto my labtop. Having this feature would allow a much quicker way to reach out and make  first contact with a new lead. 

安保良平

アプリでも展開することは、とても大切です。

是非対応お願いします。

CSherwood8
Member | Elite Partner

Hi,Yes this would be a great idea for the HS product team to follow up on as our team uses there phones all the time 🙂 Thanks

MMiller4444

I 100% agree with these comments!

I downloaded the app for the first time today to see what the experience has been like for my sales team. They are frequently traveling for meetings and need access to information on the go. It seems like a no-brainer to include the form information if it is already showing on the activity log.. I don't see the value of knowing a contact submitted a form without knowing what the form contains. As OP mentioned, it's hard to get our teams to use if they don't find value the app. 

JHoefsmit4

This is a huge need, as well as a road block for all sales teams. I can't express how much this impacts sales, who don't have a computer in front of them at all times. We need to be able to see form submissions in the mobile app.

VAupaau

Wow, this was first posted in January! Can we get this moving please Hubspot?