HubSpot Ideas

bfelker

Make Call Outcome required

Today call outcome and call type are optional fields for someone who is logging an activity. I need to make them mandatory so that a rep cannot log an activity without populating those 2 fields. How do I do it?

102件のコメント
SuaniaC
参加者

This would be great to have! Sometimes our team does not fill this correctly, and our reporting is not accurate. 

PJafari
メンバー

It is a good idea in order to keep track of our sales and generate useful data

sbernier
メンバー

I see this has been "Under Review" since May 2020. Can anyone in HS provide an update on where this enhancement is on the roadmap?

Please and Thank you!

M4tr1xN30
投稿者

@mfreiert Would be good it we could get an update on this 👍

Bareld
参加者

Supported

CCano
参加者

@jmangiameli Hi! Is there any update on the development of the mandatory call outcome and call type when logging a call? This would make our processes to be more efficient. Thanks a lot!

Flo_bi
メンバー

The HubSpot team's last update is from over half a year ago. Any updates?

JIrrgang
メンバー

Seems like this idea has been in review stage for quite sometime! It only makes sense to have this call outcome field required as agents will tend to miss doing so which messes up important data and reporting. Most other CRMs have this feature. Does not seem like a hard fix to make this happen.

CMcElvaney
メンバー

This request was put in 2018.. What's the estimated time of launch? It's been 4 years?

HubspotterOHIO
メンバー
HubSpot says they care about their users but on this request, no one in leadership is listening. Come on man!!!
CCano
参加者

Dear HubSpot team,

Can you please give an update on the development of this feature? Having it is becoming crucial the more our sales team grows. 

We have been waiting 2 years for this, and we see there are other users already waiting for 4 years!! 

Is there any hope it can be released in the coming months?

Thanks!

VEmbrechts
メンバー

Hi @jmangiameli,
Hope you've had a great year. Wanted to draw your attention to this again because this would help out a lot of people. 
Any update on if this is being looked at by the team? 

APineiro1
メンバー | Elite Partner

We need this for meeting and call types please - it's crazy they can be saved without this because so many reports and analytics rely on this!

RMalik
メンバー

+1. Need this on urgent basis. No matter how much training you give, there are times when Sales Team forgets to enter a call outcome/meeting outcome option. Please bring this functionality on urgent basis.

CMcElvaney
メンバー

What my company did as a workaround was make a workflow. The workflow is: If the call outcome is incomplete then a task is created for the activity owner within 2 hours of the when the call was completed. 

CMcElvaney_0-1653664410605.png

JChu8
メンバー

+1 for this idea. Salesforce has this feature. Outreach does as well, but I'm told by their sales team that they don't support Hubspot. Starting to see the limitations of Hubspot bs Salesforce as we grow our sales function. 

ステータスに更新: Not Currently Planned
SHall
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Hi Community!

We appreciate all the feedback you’ve shared here to help our team evaluate this feature request. However, at this time, making call outcome selection required is not something our team is currently planning to build natively into HubSpot. This is certainly subject to change in the future and we will update this idea if that becomes the case. 

As we progress in our current Calling priorities we will update here with more details on timing and plans. 

Armadillo
メンバー
Hello Hubspot

I personally think you are losers, there has been so much support for this, it would be a very simple fix for your IT engineers, but I guess that would drop your Net profit by $2000 which would be sad
HubspotterOHIO
メンバー
The HubSpot team is NOT listening!!! Get with it and try to understand the business development and lead generation world. WE NEED THIS YESTERDAY!!!!
M4tr1xN30
投稿者

Wow - Not currently planned?

We've seen ideas with less upvotes, being implemented. 

I wish I could say I'm shocked, but I'd be lying. 

Please do better.