HubSpot Ideas

bfelker

Make Call Outcome required

Today call outcome and call type are optional fields for someone who is logging an activity. I need to make them mandatory so that a rep cannot log an activity without populating those 2 fields. How do I do it?

102 Comentarios
SarahMayo
Colaborador

I agree, please allow us to make call outcome (and potentially notes) a required field.

lomana14
Miembro

@mfreiert Do we have any update on this?

MariaWL
Miembro | Partner nivel Elite

+1 for this

MattiRuuska
Miembro | Partner nivel Diamond

+1 for this!

Valiant
Miembro

Agreed! Would be great to be able to make it mandatory for any logged activity.

Allicat
Miembro

@mfreiert Are there any updates on this?

jmangiameli
Equipo de producto de HubSpot

Hello HubSpot community,

Thank you for your continued feedback.

Allowing call outcomes and types to be required is on our list of things we’d like to do. However, the list of calling improvements is long and resources are limited. At the moment this is a lower priority compared to some of the other things we’re working on. We're continuing to keep an eye on this use case and we'll be sure to update this thread when this is a more near-term deliverable.

EdgarTichelaar
Participante

indeed, if were only applied (optional) for call outcome that would be a win!

EdgarTichelaar
Participante

too bad it's low on the list, it seems like a quick win to me, and it is what's keeping us from using the calling from hubspot service as a whole

ARich
Colaborador

This is an important feature that we would like to see rolled out. 

CMurphy1
Miembro

We NEED this!

MFranklin6
Miembro

Unbelievable this isn't a feature, will have to switch to Pipedrive

SComeau
Colaborador líder

We REALLY need this functionality. These are great reports under the Sales Analytics section of HubSpot but reps are not forced to enter a call or Meeting outcome. This is terrible for tracking. How can we have reporting metrics called "Call Outcomes" and "Meeting Outcomes" and not force reps to use them. HUGE miss! Please fix this.

Marco_RR
Participante

+ 1 for this

KJONES8
Miembro

Yes pls! This would be very helpful! kkj

BHennessy
Miembro

Hi HubSpot, 

Is there any update on this? Logging calls accurately is massively important for continuous improvement and provides significant business insight.

MMetros5
Colaborador

We need this!

MBarnes
Participante

This would be a very useful feature! Our reps consistently forget to select the call outcome and we have workflows built off of that. 

kasiabf
Participante

Hi any updates on this? Its great that the call outcome tab pops up as soon as a call is complete, but once our SDRs realised they could skip without adding anything the amount of 'no values' has increased, which isn't very useful for reporting.  It would be great to have the option to make this popup tab mandatory and remove the ability to skip it.

Blake_
Participante

+1 to this. This is an absolute necessity for any reputable company to make proper, data-driven decisions. I know your list of improvements is long, but this is as simple as adding a "Require call or meeting type" toggle box in the "Track call and meeting types" settings.

Thank you for your updates.