HubSpot Ideas

bfelker

Make Call Outcome required

Today call outcome and call type are optional fields for someone who is logging an activity. I need to make them mandatory so that a rep cannot log an activity without populating those 2 fields. How do I do it?

102件のコメント
HubspotterOHIO
メンバー

Salesforce allowed us to make the call result a required field. Hubspot needs to be able to do this ASAP. This no value really screws up our reporting on BDRs activities. Thanks!

Hail
メンバー

Great Idea

MattF
トップ投稿者

I would expand upon this as well for Meeting Outcome. Have the user sent a notification after the meeting complete time prompting them for an outcome that is required.

mbthomas
メンバー

Our org has the same requirment.

Flo_bi
メンバー

+1 for the ability to make it mandatory 

Allicat
メンバー

This would be sooo helpful. There are so many things to remember when updating a call that little things like choosing a call outcome gets missed. I've had countless training sessions with my sales reps, but there is no way to totally eliminate human error. This would definitely help eliminate human error! 

Ben7
投稿者

Any update on this please HS? 

Tessa3
参加者

Good morning,

I would love to see the option to make the call & meeting types/outcomes required.

We are tracking these results in a dashboard, but we notice that people don't fill them in so far and it is a bit hidden and not required. 

Thank you

Tessa

JusinP
参加者

+ 1 for this, really needs to mandatory for all reps.

sbernier
メンバー

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Give the option to make this a required field!

MDreimann
メンバー

Very important issue to fix ist!

HubspotterOHIO
メンバー

Come on HubSpot...it's time to make this field required in February of 2021!!! Salesforce would have turned this on in a matter of days or the Salesforce Admin could make it a required field. What's the holdup????

OVillamonte
メンバー

I would love to see this feature. It is important for reporting. Expecting reps to remember will always end in error.

JSRowland6
参加者

This is an essential functionality to have.  We just moved onto Hubspot from Freshworks this past week and we could readily make these critical fields mandatory in FreshWorks so reports actually make sense to drive behavior.  Already after an hour today on Hubspot we have over 50 that are missing data and I have to prompt team members to go back into and correct the missing data.  I hope this gets resolved soon.

ARana0
参加者

This has been under review since May 2020. Is there any update on this. This is basically functionality in other CRMs...

SComeau
トップ投稿者

We really need this functionality to report on what type of meetings and calls are generating business!

enorberg
投稿者

I second this idea, although I'm not sure how it would work with the calendar integrations or upcoming meetings (you won't know the outcome yet). Although even if it was required only when adding a call7meeting through the CRM, and only when it's already occured, that'd still be a huge help.

enorberg
投稿者

Very keen on this feature too! 

BradCarter
メンバー

We would love to see this implemented, as with call/meeting outcome. Our team are missing about 5% of call/meeting types when logging activities - mandatory selections would be amazing to see.

EdgarTichelaar
参加者

hello guys, this simple request is under review for about a year now, can't be such a big deal, right?

please add the option to make the call outcome required, it's much needed!