MANAGE SECONDARY EMAIL OR MERGE ACTION AS A PROPERTY

When you create a workflow to try and keep the DB clean and ask the team with a workflow to act upon newly created emails that are not well qualified on some properties, in some cases, it happens to be that the new email contact is indeed a secondary email of an existing customer. 

Proper thing to do then is to merge. 

I the want to create a "thank you" second email to my team when they have done proper action ... which I can do using the "internal contact ID" property... BUT NOT IN CASE OF MERGED CONTACTS... 

Apparently, it is because there is nothing in Hubspot that tracks a merge action or even a secondary email that could have appeared in the merge process... 

So I am stuck. I suggest Husbpot finds a way to manage the action of "merge contact" as a property or something, it would be cool... 

L'email secondaire est stocké à titre purement informatif et ne fait pas partie d'une propriété distincte, aussi vous ne pourrez pas automatiser d'actions en vous basant là dessus. Comme aucune propriété sur le front end ne stocke le fait qu'une fusion a eu lieu, cela empêche toute automatisation dans la plateforme à ce stade. Via notre API il serait possible d'écouter qu'une source de changement de propriété est due à une fusion et inscrire un contact dans un workflow de manière programmatique, mais cela nécessiterait des ressources en développement pour ce cas de figure.

J'

HubSpot updates