HubSpot Ideas

LouiseGlover

Looping workflows

The ability to loop/repeat workflows 

0 いいね!
1件のコメント
JTree
メンバー

When it comes to this, it would be really beneficial for me if on a workflow (like a ticket workflow) I could turn off the no looping rule.

The scenario I have is I have a task to raise something to a supplier, then when that task is complete a further task is raised to action the supplier reply 1 day later. From that task, I populate a field to say what was the outcome of the supplier and the If/then branch then looks at if a new update date has been given and then raises a task to to action the supplier reply and it keep going round.

I am currently having to clone this branch several times, but that is not sufficient. Suppliers for complex solutions can have updates going on many times, being delayed for months. I have had to get to a point (5 times after cloning) that I create a task telling the user to manually create follow up tasks from then on, which is not ideal at all.

It would be so much easier to create the one If/then branch and then have it looping round until the criterias of the If/Then branch are no longer met.