HubSpot Ideas

KateBob

Log an activity to multiple contacts

I would like to be able to bulk update an activity eg a call, email or contact, to multiple contacts. This is currently available for upcoming tasks, and also for properties, but not for an activity that has been carried out.

It would be useful to add it to this screen (see below)D5Zshx3X4AUUCaa.jpg

This was previously logged as https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Logging-an-activity-to-multiple-contacts/idi-p/12996 but HubSpot believe they've delivered a solution on this, by being able to associate an activity with a record, however each contact still needs to be added manually, rather than a bulk update.

5 Replies
thiededj

My issue is to be able to designate a customer or contact when select log the email to HubSpot when the customer contact is not in the address header of the email.  There are times when you would like an email associated with a customer but you may be communicating with support groups, vendors etc. Right now I am told that I need to copy and paste the email manually into the customer record which requires too much time and discipline - usually.

packqueen

Hi Hubspot Team,

Any progress on this one? It would be great to bulk upload activities through Hubspot.

Alternatively, can your product team look at the zapier integration that was built by Hubspot. The functionality is already there. For example, you can log activity types such as call, email, task, note etc however not all options are avaialble. I would like the option for postal mail to be added in the zapier integration.

If we had access to this, it means that we could all bulk assign activities in Hubspot via the zapier integration.

Thanks

DPitta
Participant

We need to register activities for all contacts.

KatieTN

We really need the ability to bulk upload "log postal mail" to a list of companies or contact records that were mailed something. Currently, we have to have an employee manually log this activity with an image of the front/back of the mailing so the sales team has a visual reference of what was sent. This is really time consuming but is a necessary activity for us to track. It's nice to have the bulk upload option for a few other activities. Thanks for considering adding the capability to do this with postal mail. 

CincyReigns

+1 🤞