HubSpot Ideas

bcg

Log Linkedin Inmail and Connect Requests on Contact record

Hi all!

For those of us using Linkedin's Sales Navigator integration for Hubspot...

We would like to be able to see 'Linkedin Inmails' and 'Linkedin Connect Requests' in the contact activity feed in Hubspot. 

We can currently initiate Inmails and connect requests from within hubspot (which is awesome) but nothing is logged on the account once sent.

Let's get this added! 

Outreach.io currently offers this feature...

Hubspot Linkedin Integration.png

64 Replies
fsoussou

This is absolutely important to apply to hubspot. At time of COVID19, people are working more and more from home and are reached in different ways and have way more time to check social media, Linkedin....etc. Also, this affects our productivity as sales reps since we can't track or report. 

CICE
Participant

We absolutely need this reporting. The contact record doesn't give a complete picture of the rep-client relationship, otherwise. And, since InMail is part of our campaigns/sequences, I need to be able to report to leadership.

CICE
Participant

Any updates on this add? We really need this 1) as contact history in the records and 2) as data metrics for team discussion and decision making on how and when we reach out to prospects and clients.

mvdbree
Participant

We've just made the switch to Sales Professional for our sales team and would really like to see this feature!

AFitzpatrick

HubSpot should do so much more with LinkedIn which is becoming a major outbound reach out method. 

You should be able to add a Contact to your CRM from LinkedIn as a lead, then track future messages: connection request, connection accepted, messages, inmail (and all the associated key words / attributes)

There is so much data that could be collected to improve reach out strategies - I'm surprised a company like HubSpot (that prides itself on using data) has not looked into this more...

emhall810

I have to say that after upgrading my Sales Nav account to Teams, I am very disappointed with the strength of this integration. It seems like everywhere I look I am finding another basic functionality missing. Please get on this because as my team's Hubspot Admin I am tired of building complex workarounds.

BManwaring

100% agree! I was surprised it doesn't already happen. It would be a very helpful add, cutting out a step.

IHorowitz

I can't believe you don't have this feature

jlk
Participant

Any update on this?  Been 2 years now...

RFrary
Participant

commenting to help bump this up - would be extremely valuable

AndrewinKC
Contributor

My Sales team would love to leverage this functionality. They used to be able to do this in Salesforce.

JLiss

This would make the Sales Nav integrations much more useful.

JThomas1

please do consider doing this. the integration without tracking inmails from navigator has very little value.

SHiralal
Participant

I would really like to push for this because a lot of my role currently is to do prospecting/outreach and being able to track our outreach efforts through LinkedIn Sales Nav. through Hubspot will allow my team and I to get credit for that.  

SalesLeap1
Participant | Platinum Partner

We are a platinum partner and also in great need of this feature, along with the 40+ businesses we've brought to Hubspot. We can add 41 Companies to the upvote here 🙂 

MMeinken

yes, this would be great

EWong7

This should be a standard feature. We can track almost other activities and need to be able to see if a contact has been reached out to via InMail.

Herman
Participant | Elite Partner

+1 for this request. Sales Navigator is evolving with a new advanced plus plan and the integration with HubSpot isn't going to the next level (with frustrations from sales users). 

AlexClarify
Participant

+1 first post about this is in 2019 so I was hoping by now this would be resolved.

Snessner

@AlexClarify, I agree!