HubSpot Ideas

davehillclimber

Log Email to Specific Deal in Outlook

It would be very helpful to be able to log emails to specific deals directly in Outlook via the add-in. I'm not sure how exactly to handle this - either integrate the deal list into Outlook or create a Bcc address for each deal that can be used as a contact in Hubspot / Outlook. This would be helpful, and is an essential feature. I had access to this feature in SalesForce at my last job, and it saved me a huge amount of time and kept everything organized for me. Strongly recommend adding this feature!!!

6 Replies
RoxiPijper
davehillclimber
Participant

No that isn't it. I need to be able to do this in my Outlook directly, NOT in hubspot. The problem is twofold:

1. having to go back and manually check them off is cumbersome. there should be a way to create a bcc for each deal in the pipeline or navigate to that option in the HubSpot add-in for Outlook directly via a drop-down list of every deal that contact is associated with (not sure why this isn't possible already seems like all the data that HubSpot would need to add such a filter is already there)

2. no mobile integration - adding the bcc would circumvent this issue. right now i have no way of tracking anything on my phone other than manually

Please understand the difference between what is available and what I am asking for. I firmly believe that this is way more than a quality of life feature - it's an essential workflow tool. When navigating multiple deals with the same multiple overlapping contacts it's very easy to get lost in what goes where.

ChrisG1
Participant

Absolutely agree with DaveHillClimber.  This is the difference between the application being useful and not being useful.  I'm shocked we have to beg for this. 

JenAB

I agree 100%.  

PdeBorst

Yes, please add this feature. It would make HubSpot infinitely more useful for my team.

MWerner2

We have the same problem, an immediate allocation would also save us retrospective work.