HubSpot Ideas

MattPutt

Lock/restrict the ability to edit lists and/or workflows

We have developed an automated scoring and lifecycle progression process, it is reliant on lists and workflows. All it takes is for someone to remove/add or edit in any way, one of the key lists and suddenly the whole process is thrown off course. Contacts are wrongly enrolled, staff are wrongly notified, GDPR issues arise because legitimate interest has not actually been evidenced.

It's a high-risk set-up. I think, having the ability to lock certain lists and workflows (because they are crucial to the process/automation of an entire team) is essential.

This could be that they are only editable by a superuser or they are only editable by the individual that built them, but a super-user can override? Either way, we need this urgently. A marketing apprentice could mess up our entire operation by accident and we have no way of rolling back or viewing the edit history (which is another 'idea' in it's own right).

Thanks HubSpot! Keep up the good work.

10 Kommentare
CJones1
Mitglied

This is the exact same issue I'm facing, the same with creating and locking Contact Views as well. So much valuable resource time is wasted investigating why an expected contact isn't showing up on a sales reps assigned contacts, only to find they have applied a confusing additional filter.

kikidee125
Mitglied

This would be very helpful! Sales has some workflows and marketing has theirs. It would be good to be able to lock if in a different department.

karstenkoehler
Berühmtheit | Partner

Much needed!

GMarks
Teilnehmer/-in

Critical for integration with applications like Oracle Netsuites as well as key marketing lists. We should be able to save lists that can only be edited by select users in HubSpot.

MMorrill2
Teilnehmer/-in

This needs to be a feature. We are running into people editing lists that are critical for our sync within SalesForce. Is there a work around for this as of now? 

kendrakeenan
Mitglied

This feature would be super helpful as our use case is the exact same as the original ticket. We have scoring and workflows reliant on specific lists (because that was where it was most logical and effective to build) and we do NOT want non-admins to have edit capabilities for those, but maintain access and usability for others

LCrevels
Mitglied

This would definitly be a helpful feature! We are facing the same issue right now where colleagues edit a shared list.
Does anyone know a work around? 

gilian
Mitglied

Yes please! I'm the only ops person on my team at the moment and am deathly terrified of an accident happening. The workflows are driving sales and one wrong move could cause a lot of pain

evanste76
Mitglied

This is a high need feature - workflows should be able to be controlled at the permission set level.  Some users can edit, some can not, some can enroll, some cannot, etc.  Please divide enrollment from editing the workflow.

Snormansell
Mitglied

Please, and thank you, Hubspot! 
We have a lot of cooks in my kitchen, and this feature would have allowed me to not spend my entire day fixing and testing.