HubSpot Ideas

NiivMp

Localized Timezones For Social Media Accounts

Who: Social Media Managers
Goal: Make posting to multiple accounts (across different time zones) more intuitive

Value: Make it easier to target audiences from different areas across the globe

Context: Currently the hubspot social media clock is synced with the hubspot main account clock. So for example, quing up for the Middle East I'd have to manually calculate the time difference between UAE and Malaysia and input 12:00 noon if I want the post to go out at 8:00am UAE time. 

Now, add a couple more time zones to that and this gets complicated.

Example: Loomly Social Scheduler- You can set timezones for each calendar (social media account) that is seperate from the global account's timezone.Loomly Calendar Time Zone SettingLoomly Calendar Time Zone Setting

Hubspot offers an impressive 50 accounts that can be linked, but without the infrastructure to optimally use the capabilities this impressive number is suddenly not so impressive.

11 Replies
LubnaPathan

I wholeheartedly agree with this idea. It would be good to have a separate time zone setting for marketing purposes as there are organizations with branches across the globe running on time zones but have one main account on Hubspot, which has only one default time zone. 

AnnaGee

Agreed - our HQ is in the UK and not having flexibility to post in local timezones is very frustrating.  To Lubna's point, having optional timezones you could use across the entire Hubspot account would be amazing, but at a minimum it should be customisable at individual campaign level.  It's setup like this for email sequences so I'm not sure why it hasn't for social.

CTeba

Wow, that would be super awsome to be able to do!

Keith07
Participant

Love it. We already do this for email scheduling. We international companies *desperately* need this!!

JDeVault

This would save our team so much time since we are posting across several different countries.

VVerbitskiy9

Totally agree! We need it, please.

JEdwards93

We use HubSpot to post all of our global social media posts (5 regions). It would save us time. Please add this feature!!!

Stephrenebrown

DITTO - We use HubSpot to post all of our global social media posts (5 regions). It would save us time. Please add this feature!!!

LenaH2300

This would make our life a lot easieer. Please add this feature. (It would really add value to email scheduling also, not just social posting)

LSimpson4

Agree. this is overdue.

SBruch

Agree. this is overdue.