Localize Number Formats in HubSpot

I've seen several requsts for localizing number formatting in HubSpot. Merging all requests below for HubSpot's product management and localization teams. 

10 Replies
kraenhansen

It would be awesome if I could pick Danish date and number formats in my settings.

Arild
New Contributor

Would be nice to be able to select Norwegian date and number formats in settings.

HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Adding to this idea: 

Specifically looking to add commas/periods to number formatting-- this will be especially helpful for deal properties and $ amounts (instead of using single-line text). Thanks team! 

BDN
New Contributor

Pleas adjust the number format for Sweden asap. The correct format is: 234 567,89 

RAR
New Contributor

Danish Hubspot user here.

I am looking for an option to retain english language throughout the platform (name of months etc included) and at the same time display Date and Number formatting like this:

09.11.2017 (DD/MM/YYYY)

BDN
New Contributor

Can you give us an estimate when they currently wrong currency formats for Swedish may be corrected?

JohanB
Occasional Contributor

It would make sense to have the date and number formats split, so you can use English in a country with another number format. For instance here in Denmark. I would suspect this to be a very easy win, correcting something that appears very weird to people using the product.

Khj
New Contributor

I have the same issue as everyone else, and exactly as RAR describes it. I am surpriced a company this big don't support this.

Danish Hubspot user here.

I am looking for an option to retain english language throughout the platform (name of months etc included) and at the same time display Date and Number formatting like this:

09.11.2017 (DD/MM/YYYY)

BDN
New Contributor

PLEASE make the adjustments for localised formats ASAP!!! I realy can't se how it can be so difficult.

oop
New Contributor

Danish Localized support, PLEASE!

As previously stated, I don't understand how this is not implemented yet. It is truly a dealbreaker for my salesteam.