HubSpot Ideas

roisinkirby

Localize Number Formats in HubSpot

I've seen several requsts for localizing number formatting in HubSpot. Merging all requests below for HubSpot's product management and localization teams. 

24 Replies
AGalland
Participant

+1 please we need french date format 

jbrattis
Participant

Hi. When we switched to Hubspot 12 months ago we were promised that Hubspot support for Norwegian was imminent.

A year has passed, and we are still unable to select Norway/Norwegian as primary language under global settings, and Norway as date and number format.

For the latter we use "Dutch" AKA "Netherlands" today. This is exactly the same date and number format as we use in Norway.

Different for instance from Swedish and Danish.

However, when we select Netherlands as date and number format, we also get a lot of other Hubspot messages in Dutch. This is ridiculous and discussed with Hubspot support on numerous occasions. Every time we were told that support for Norwegian is on the roadmap for release in 2022.

Now it is 2023 and I suspect it will never happen.

StanBartczak
Participant | Diamond Partner

We need decimal commas for multiple clients

Michael_Schmitt

I'm missing this really hard - the number formats in Germany for landlines look really bad and extensions don't work at all, we have to enter the extensions directly on the number to be able to dial at all!

Pleasy help!
🙂