HubSpot Ideas

roisinkirby

Localize Number Formats in HubSpot

I've seen several requsts for localizing number formatting in HubSpot. Merging all requests below for HubSpot's product management and localization teams. 

23 Replies
kraenhansen

It would be awesome if I could pick Danish date and number formats in my settings.

Arild

Would be nice to be able to select Norwegian date and number formats in settings.

lailakim
HubSpot Employee

Adding to this idea: 

Specifically looking to add commas/periods to number formatting-- this will be especially helpful for deal properties and $ amounts (instead of using single-line text). Thanks team! 

BDN

Pleas adjust the number format for Sweden asap. The correct format is: 234 567,89 

RAR

Danish Hubspot user here.

I am looking for an option to retain english language throughout the platform (name of months etc included) and at the same time display Date and Number formatting like this:

09.11.2017 (DD/MM/YYYY)

BDN

Can you give us an estimate when they currently wrong currency formats for Swedish may be corrected?

JohanB
Participant

It would make sense to have the date and number formats split, so you can use English in a country with another number format. For instance here in Denmark. I would suspect this to be a very easy win, correcting something that appears very weird to people using the product.

Khj

I have the same issue as everyone else, and exactly as RAR describes it. I am surpriced a company this big don't support this.

Danish Hubspot user here.

I am looking for an option to retain english language throughout the platform (name of months etc included) and at the same time display Date and Number formatting like this:

09.11.2017 (DD/MM/YYYY)

BDN

PLEASE make the adjustments for localised formats ASAP!!! I realy can't se how it can be so difficult.

oop

Danish Localized support, PLEASE!

As previously stated, I don't understand how this is not implemented yet. It is truly a dealbreaker for my salesteam.

mwx-Marcus
Member | Platinum Partner

+1 to the comments above

Skogluft
Participant

Please introduce norwegian date and number formats

boltth

Hi there.

I'm looking for Swiss number formats. It's not the same as Germany despite we speak German (and French, Italian as well).

Regards, Thomas

Sokre
Member | Diamond Partner

+ Croatia 🙂

anne_becker
HubSpot Employee

A Swiss Customer requested the following format:

- 1’233.95 instead of 1.233,95 EUR (what HubSpot offers once you select German as system lanaguage)

- 1’850’000.00 instead of 1.850.000,00 EUR (what HubSpot offers once you select German as system lanaguage)

Do other Swiss users need this, too?

boltth

Yes this would be great. Swiss German Formats are needed by our company. See my post from June 24th above.

JKaya

I also need the Swiss Number Format. Judging from the date since when users are waiting for this (over 3 Years) I do not have much hope.

ASchweizer

Yes! Swiss Number Format would be nice!

twinloger
Participant

Pleas adjust the number format for central Europe asap. The correct format is: 234 567,89 

steinarslatten
Participant

Adding to this: please allow for customization of thousand separator. Currently with NOK as currency it is "123,456,789", while we would want to use space as a separator - "123 456 789". When your numbers are in the hundreds of millions, the reports are very hard to read when using commas as thousand separators.