HubSpot Ideas

jewsbur0

Lists with fixed columns

Hi guys,

There is a list my colleagues refer to on a daily basis to check form submissions. There are specific columns that we want to check every time we check the list.

Annoyingly, the columns can change when viewing other lists and changing the columns on those. This means we always have to change the columns on the other list.

Ideally we could fix columns on lists, so every time I go back I see the same information without having to edit the columns. 

Thanks!

Jack

6 Replies
WalshCheryl71
Contributor

Agreed.  My HubSpot is supporting multiple departments within our organization.  It would be nice that when you select columns for a particular list that it stays static and is independent of any other lists columns.  

Example: Recruiting has very different fields applicapble to them than a New Business Development.  

The ability to keep SELECTED COLUMNS would be a great time saver and is standard functionality in most reporting tools.

cpatrick
Participant

I am encountering this now, a nd it's extremly annoying. Natrually, I think many would have differnt column needs for different lists. I need this to get more up votes!

katycwilliams
Participant

Hi Jack - we have a (somewhat) larger thread started here if you want to add on to it...this fix really needs to happen!!

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Ability-to-change-columns-for-each-list/idc-p/198091#...

AndresBustos
HubSpot Product Team

Hi all,

I’m Andres, Product Manager at HubSpot! 

Thank you all for taking the time to submit, upvote, and comment on this Idea. We hear you loud and clear, and we agree that this functionality is important for Lists. Our team is currently reviewing the feasibility of this idea (as well as this one: Set which property columns are visible on lists at a global level.) and, if so, how our team will implement a solution.

Any news about this feature request will be relayed on this thread, so stay tuned!

Andres

MusicMarketer78
Participant

@hubspot I think this was delivered in August 2022 - so could potentially close this.

AndresBustos
HubSpot Product Team

Hi folks,

Thank you for your input! Happy to say that this was delivered. See here for more information.

Andres Bustos

Product Manager