HubSpot Ideas

painter

Lists in Mobile App

Our entire team uses active and static lists extensively to view corporate partners by a number of criteria. We're "on the go" quite a bit and find it cumbersome to have to use a laptop to view lists. We need to be able to view lists via the HubSpot mobile app. 

13 Replies
RevivalTechRepr
Contributor

Holy moly I cannot believe that you cannot access the contact lists in the app! Lol. Darn it HubSpot! I keep getting lured into being excited about this software because of some XYZ feature, and then finally get around to spending time to start using it and find out that some XYZ feature that seems absolutely necessary is completely missing or wonky. Just part of software life, and being awesome I guess though right? Ha ha.

Anyway I just would like to extremely express my insane desire to help test out lists in the mobile app much like the conversations. I am not sure that anybody in this entire universe could convince me for a valid reason why viewing these awesome and magically insane created lists that we are making, are completely inaccessible in the mobile app. to add even more insult to tech issue injury, I found it quite aggravatingly humorous that apparently the developers decided to make the HubSpot mobile app only portrait like some kind of an iOS app yuck, ha ha, and then the website developers apparently decided not to put much effort into coding things responsively so the website is pretty much useless in portrait when trying to view a list, and just barely useful in landscape when viewing a list. I'm sure there could be some kind of an answer to this issue with spend more money on the pro plan, but still not there yet!

So I am definitely a bit bummed that I have been spending a large majority of time the past three weeks getting our whole sales system configured and utilizing HubSpot, and then I keep running into little things that make it difficult to use.

To this day I still can't understand how conversations were not immediately in the app, but at least those are a new form of technological communication. Hey calling sales list is probably a few decades old in theory, and is quite absurd that is not a core main promoted feature of the HubSpot app recommending that people use HubSpot to create amazing lists and then give access to their employees with the app and then make them just start calling the stuff out of people to bring in the money so we can all afford more expensive HubSpot accounts! And recommend our clients purchase very expensive hutspot accounts as well right? Ha ha.

# end_rant \;

MBarbely8

Yes, Hubspot, please consider this!  I have a co-worker with health issues that require her to rest frequently, and it would be so helpful for her to be able to access lists from her phone so she could make calls while resting.

LNUTTENS

defintely agree. we need this for France too!

LNUTTENS

merci d'avance! et très belle journée à vous...

ALanger1

Hubspot, please please add a 'Lists' function to the mobile app 🙏

Australian users will be very thankful!

CSchrobilgen1

A critical feature for fundraising! 

KajaG

Working on mobile app is crutial for us, since our sales people work directly with the customer and are never in an office (ever!). We have to be able to kategorize contacts within the app with just a few clicks. we even tried a workaraound with deals, but it just takes too many clicks to do that. So please, please, please integrate this feature!

lnhrdt

Since discovering this limitation we've tried to use "Views" instead since that's available on the mobile apps. However it's not a complete replacement, especially in regards to static lists. Please provide access to lists in the mobile apps.

michellelewis
Contributor

Would have thought this was a no- brainer. Please add lists to the app!

CherryWhite

Come on Hubspot, lists are a fundamental part of the Marketing software...please add this to the app.

jakejrucker
Participant

It's a good point. I was poking around for this too.

One way to do this is to create a Contact View that has a filter for the specific list you've made (Static or Live), so then when you go to the Contacts section, you can "add Views" and select the view you've made that's custom.

JGale79
Participant

I found a solution that worked for me but HubSpot should definitely make this easier to do. If you feel my solution is worth a cup of coffee, I'd greatly appreciate it, and you can buy me a cup of coffee with PayPal or CashApp. So recently I attended a community event as an exhibitor where I had visitors scan a QR code which linked to a landing page with an embedded HubSpot form that asked for their contact info. Since I already emailed the attendees, I would like to use the HubSpot mobile app to call these people and offer my services. Obviously, being able to sort the contacts that were at this specific event makes things easier; especially if I want to work the list from the mobile app.

Here's how I did it:

• I created a custom contact property "Known From" in HubSpot Creating Custom Property so I know where I know the person fromCreating Custom Property so I know where I know the person from
  • I created a form for the event and made the field " How Known" hidden with placeholder text of "PBC America Recycles Event"image_2023-11-17_183109270.png

• I embedded that form on a landing page

To filter the attendees so I could see them all in the mobile app 

• I first went to Contcats and created a filter. After Applying the filter it only showed contacts from the event. image_2023-11-17_184243183.png 

• From there I clicked Add view image_2023-11-17_184636717.png
  • I named it America Recyles Day and saved itimage_2023-11-17_184937233.png

From my mobile phone I opened the HubSpot app and go to Contacts. Change the "All Contacts" view to my new "America Recycels Day" view and there they all are in alphabetical order waiting for me to call, text, or email.image_2023-11-17_190700095.png

image_2023-11-17_190459301.png

If you feel that was worth a cup of coffee you can PayPal me  or CashApp me. If you need any additional help you can reach me on WhatsApp.      

DParker4

Still no lists in HS mobile?  Really HS?? We otherwise like you!!