HubSpot Ideas

Cryptoshua

Lists for Deals and Custom Objects

Many users need the ability to create lists for more than just Contacts and Companys. The ability to create lists for "deals" and importantly "custom objects" is essential and NEEDS to be native. 

Because it is not, we cannot enroll custom objects or deals into workflow automations easily.

Solution: take same logic of list creation for Contacts and apply it to Deals and custom objects. 

HubSpot-Updates
Status aktualisiert zu: Delivered
October 23, 2023 09:34 AM

September 19, 2023 12:00 PM

Hi folks,

Thank you for voting on this idea! I'm happy to say that Deal Lists and Custom Object Lists are now available!

13 Kommentare
fiberpunk
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Agreed! This would be a step towards getting rid of external sheets and other outside tools to manage common business workflows.

danmoyle
Koryphäe | Elite Partner

Love this idea! Just read a similar ask in another forum here in Community and found this - we shouls all upvote becasue I can see a ton of value in this! 

Jnix284
Koryphäe | Diamond Partner

such a great idea, it would really add a lot of value to create deal based lists.

JOpie
Stratege/Strategin

Yes! Yes! Yes! This is a constant bug and while you can do workarounds, they are so painful...please make this native!!! Views are not lists...

BrendonTW
Teilnehmer/-in

Yes! Unfortunately I am probably going to have to abandon HubSpot due to this inability. I've been developing it out on the enterprise platform levels. Last night I got to the point of finally making the lists and realized it wasn't possible. This was super disappointing as I've made substantial investments into HubSpot. 

JOpie
Stratege/Strategin

Just in case people have missed this: HubSpot now provides deal-based lists:

JOpie_1-1692370689547.png

🙂

Jnix284
Koryphäe | Diamond Partner

Thanks @JOpie, I was coming here to say the same thing when I saw the latest message from @BrendonTW - the deal based lists are a great new feature!

Cryptoshua
Mitglied

@BrendonTW. We have run into tremendous scenarious where lists for custom objects are needed. With that said, there is almost always a tedious workaround with custom workflows depending on what your trigger criteria is for inclusion into the "list". If you cannot figure it out on your own, hubspot enterprise offers great support to enterprise users and can usually solve the problem for you with a workaround. 

AndresBustos
HubSpot-Produktteam

Hi folks,

Thank you for voting on this idea! I'm happy to say that Deal Lists and Custom Object Lists are now available!

fiberpunk
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Thanks @AndresBustos ... this is good stuff indeed! What I would love to see is enabling columns for associations (ie. most importantly: contacts) ... hoping that this might be implemented in the future. 🙏

BrendonTW
Teilnehmer/-in

Awesome! Hugely helpful. Thanks!

Cryptoshua
Mitglied

@AndresBustos That is excellent news. Thank you!

Status aktualisiert zu: Delivered
AndresBustos
HubSpot-Produktteam