HubSpot Ideas

Jems212

List which workflows forms belong to

There's no where to see what workflows a form is part of.  I can see Landing page but the form may be on numerous pages. 

If we just want to check what the follow up progress is after a certain form ois complete we have to try remember the name of the workflow to look it up, it was easy at the start for me as I created everything but as we build up so many workflows and all the team are adding it’s hard to see where it is and what it does. 

If we look up by landing page we may find one workflow but in actual fact the form might be in two workflows.  thanks 

38 Replies
scottsellers

This enhancement would provide an enormous efficiency in understanding the impact of our forms and make it much easier to manage. 

Jeff-Hensiek
Participant

Agree...love the idea.

It would be nice to be able to see which forms are tied to which workflows.

For example, If we were to look at the list of forms, we're able to see which landing pages the form is tied to.

in a similar manner, it would be nice to be able to see which workflows a specific form is tied to as well.

natalietomko
Participant

This would help me enormously in my HubSpot efforts. Please bring this idea to life!

Maarten_C

This would be massively helpful, as I'd need to start sifting through every workflow or list (each over 1.000) to identify which form is linked to what. We've had various people work on forms in the past, so currently it's almost impossible to map what will happen if a form is deleted. 

LauraScott
Participant

This would be super helpful. Really would make sense to have this feature

vaseho
Participant

LOVE THIS IDEA!!!!

It would be super nice to be able to see which forms are tied to which workflows.

MarketingMax
Participant | Elite Partner

Bumping this up, would be unbelievably useful.

SimonS
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

Ditto. This would be so helpful!

eschwartze

Bumping this too - I just inherited a whole HubSpot full of workflows, forms, and landing pages set up by other people. Connecting the dots would be easier with this feature!

Ali_CovetrusGSS

Bumping this! This will be an absolutely great feature and will make life easier. Product team please look into this! This will make automation more simpler and help in connecting things together.

evan4

Bumping this! Would be super helpful to have this tool. I have a lot of forms on the website but I'm not too sure which ones are already in workflows or not! It will help organise and help keep everything clutter-free.

christian1
Member | Platinum Partner

Just giving this a bump. Highly needed! You added the option of 1k workflows on Entreprise and I don't know how many forms you can have. We would have to remember which forms are used for which flows 😮 

Highly needed!

Roworo
Participant

That would help a lot. I have the same issue, a lot of forms and a lot of workflows, but can't remeber all the names. 

Caryn
Participant

This would be extremely useful for when you want to "retire" a form and need to make sure it will not affect any processes

Raghav_Upadhyay
Member | Partner

This is a very needed feature. If I leave someday it will be **bleep** of a mess for other person to identify these things

Otterbot
Contributor

AGREE - this is very much needed!!

jtremblay
HubSpot Product Team

Hey everyone,

Thanks for the upvotes and replies. We definitely see this as an area we need to improve. I will post back in here when we dig a little deeper into this problem for some thoughts & feedback.

In the meantime, would love to know if/how any of you are attempting to accomplish this today with the current limitations of our product.

Thanks,

Jesse 

andrewrong
Participant

This would be amazing to have right now. I'm doing a deep dive into workflows that are set up with forms before me, and it's so much manual work going into workflow one by one to get this done. I'm just looking at one form, but 10 different workflows.

JIrwin

We need this! This would be a solve to a painpoint we have right now. Please prioritize this enhancement. Thanks.

tgrinenko
When creating a new form, the goal might be the same (demo signup), so we'd want to put into the same workflows.
However there's no way to find out what workflows a form is under currently.

It would be great if forms had a section that listed out the workfkows.

This function is really needed.