HubSpot Ideas

MaartenDeGroot

List of where teams are being used

We have revised the structure of the teams. With a property, you can see in which reports, workflows, forms etc it is being used. With a team I can not. This way, I can not easily change the teams to right ones within reports etc.

2 Replies
elizabeth2
Participant

Yes - and when adding new team members, it would be helpful to see what teams are being used in workflows, report access etc so that new team member can be added to the appropriate team.

StaCatS
Participant

I am having this exact same problem. My company needs to restructure our hubspot team membership and hierarchy so that we can take advantage of the round-robin, rotation, and approval functionality, but we already have so many views, lists, reports, and workflows, set up already that are relying on the current teams structure, and we have no way of knowing exactly would be affected. 

The logic of teams is very hard to wrap my mind around. I've spent hours trying to figure out the best way to structure it to take advantage of all the use-cases in the simplest way possible....and it's anything but simple 😭