HubSpot Ideas

StuStokes

List of quotes

Would be good if we could see a list of quotes so that action can be taken against them.

12 Comentarios
MFrankJohnson
Líder intelectual

hubspot-deals-quote-urls.png

The temporary workaround we use to allow both filtering and 'listing' of quotes is to build out custom deal properties and MANUALLY populate with links from the actual quote names -- 'Test Quote' in the example above -- after each quote is published (important).

As of 23-Jul, the 'Copy link' buttons in the Quotes section of deals is now rendering 404 pages. We've confirmed this behavior on a Sales Pro and a Marketing Enterprise portal. The temporary workaround that's working for us is to right-click and use the link associated with the actual quote name -- again 'Test Quote' in the example image above.

KSprague
Miembro

HI - I've been using the "create a quote" element  Hubspot Sales for the last two weeks - it's a GREAT addition to hubspot and is really streamlining my Deals and proposals workflow. Just a couple of things that would be GREAT!

It would be great if you could "save" a quote and get back to it and edit it later. It would also be good to be able to edit a quote after sending and have it update "live" on the linked page.

Also - the Quotes need someplace to "live" that's easy to see all of them in one place - either as part of DEALS or in their own area - right now I have to hunt through the contact or company and find the quote in the tracked email. 

Thanks

LizO
Colaborador líder | Partner nivel Elite

@KSprague, I found an idea (Edit Quote after created) with more votes that could solve your edit quotes later request. Please upvote!

ishsingh
Miembro

Idea: Implement a report for quotes.
Hack: I am using the deal forecast feature to find the value of my quotes and to whom I have assigned the quotes too.
Issue: My finance manager has a hard time searching whom she made quotes for.

Kmoloo
Colaborador líder | Partner nivel Elite

Even having quote activities as properties would be great.  Deal "has quote" or "has published quote" or "has open quote" would be great for creating filtered views of deals that have quotes associated with them.

sophia_xoox
Miembro

It would be nice if they could also :

1. Save the date from the term
  2. Let you know if it's been paid as it integrates with stripe

For now, I'll try the hack too!

jonplaca
Participante

Also interested to see how many open, active quotes are currently deployed in the real-world (and the summation of total $ value) vs. how many quotes have expired

grant_growup
Participante | Partner

Not being able to report on quotes outstanding, quotes sent etc and to be able to see the trends over time of quotes accepted etc makes the functionality almost useless. Look forward to getting an update when the feature is fully built

gemini87
Participante

Please create a report that will let us see the following:

- how many quotes were sent out

- the total value $ of quotes sent out

- Owner of quotes and how many they have out 

- When contact is sent a Quote then became a customer

Estado actualizado a: Delivered
dnelson
Equipo de producto de HubSpot

Hi everyone!  We are excited to release the new "Quotes" item in the Sales dropdown navigation today.  This destination allows you to easily view, filter and search all quotes that have been created, and their status.  You may also create new Quotes from this screen.

grant_growup
Participante | Partner

Well done and thanks

Peloton21
Participante

Releasing the Quoting list view is a great start, but it is not downloadable for further analysis to determine how many quotes were done per week/month, and how quoting cycle time.

Please add the "export" capability to the quote list view.

Thank you,

Jake Izikson
VP Business Operations
Evolv Technology