HubSpot Ideas

IC

List export for definite time period & columns order

I would like to suggest several improvements to the List Export:

- posibility to export lists for a definite period of time, eg. choose date, last month, this month, last 30 days, etc.

- the order of the colums/fields in the Hubspot list interface should be kept the same for the CSV-file upon exporting or the possiblity to choose the order of columns for the export file

Thank you!

7 Kommentare
SimonS
Stratege/Strategin | Elite Partner

Both great ideas!

I've just exported a list with 25 columns and spent about 20 minutes ordering them so that they match my import template. Big suprise when I opened the exported XLSX file... All columns in random order except Contact ID -from HubSpot 😉

Now I have to reorder them again in Excel, gone 20 minutes valuable time which I can't bill my client for.

amyT
Mitglied

Absolutely agree about column order being saved to export files. This feature would save me hours of time as my reports have 60+ columns I have to reorder manually.

rjtuschhoff
Teilnehmer/-in

Liked and commented to hopefully help with hubspot getting traction so that the order of columns would actually mean something, but I guess random column order just adds the "fun" of reordering the columns in excel, who doesnt love extra steps!

BastiSchuhl
Stratege/Strategin

Very good point. It seems obvious that the exported data followed the order specified in HubSpot. This would greatly improve efficiency for all reports/analyses based on regular exports. This is also true for other exports, not just from the list tool.

MyraB
Teilnehmer/-in

Just upvoted several other comments like this, surprised it's been years with no fix. Way too much manual work to have to re-order columns once exported into an excel. Seems pointless to spend the time ordering in HubSpot. 

HubSpot please make this a priority, would make so many users happy!

Caryn
Teilnehmer/-in

This would be extremely useful to us

mcraciun
HubSpot Employee

+1 this would be really helpful!