HubSpot Ideas

annemarien

List Memberships section needed on Company records

On the right-hand side of Contact records is a List Memberships section where you can see current lists, add and remove the contact from static lists.

This functionality is needed on Company records now that you have introduced Static lists there. To be able to view and change list membership when inside the company record.

6 Replies
hchristian
HubSpot Employee

Commenting and upvoting on behalf of a customer. I agree, this functionality would be a great addition so we can view lists on the Company record like we do on a Contact record.

Deb
Contributor | Partner
Contributor | Partner

This is a great idea and would be very useful for us - we mainly use contact lists but do use company lists and I find it odd that the contact record functionality is not replicated on company records - it would be great if this was added to the company view. It makes perfect sense to me.

SStewart11

I agree with Deb, this would be a great addition and make the use of Hubspot much quicker when filtering company records.

JKenler-SG
Participant

Agreed! Bonus points if it behaves like the list membership sidebar customization for contact records so that if you click on manage it opens a pop-up that shows the lists and includes and "add to list button".

annieg241
Contributor

Yes, this would be great

OfferZenBrett
Participant

We'd love to be able to do this now. 

We have an outsourced SDR team working on a named account list.

We've set up a company list in HS.

I'd like our team of AE's to be able to see list membership on the right side panel on a company record