HubSpot Ideas

fannykuhn

List Membership section in Company View

Hello! As a user, I woudl like to be able to quickly add a company to a static list, while I am in that company view. As for now it is only possible to add companies to a list in this vew; https://app.hubspot.com/contacts/4431271/companies/list/view/all. 

The feature cuold be exactly how it is now for the Contact view - you have a small "List Membership" section in the column to your right, and can add a certain contact to as list directly from there. Woudl like the same, but for companies and company lists. 

Thanks for your consideration, 

Fanny 

9 Replies
dakanter

+1 on this. I am setting up Hubspot now and my first question on lists is why I can't view list membership on the Company detail page. 

VanyaD

Same here! Would be really useful. Similar to contacts where this is already a feature

VanyaD_0-1628867463491.png

AndreaTinner
Participant

would like to see this function. Also to use Reports in Dashboards based on Company-List-Membership! (Or is there any other solution to show companies in a dashboard based on a static list which is fed with a workflow? And no, I do not like to add extra properties ;-))

arickp
Member | Elite Partner

This lack of functionality forces crude workarounds for an obvious and simple feature. If a Company is on a list, this is visible from the Company record.

ErinROBO
Member | Partner

Agreed - not sure why this doesn't already exist...

alexrosen

I would love to see some action on this. We have multiple people working on different lists. When we get a signal to take action on a company, we want to know if the company is already on someone's list and which list. I know we could change the company owner, but we don't want to do that. We just want to know which list(s) the company is on. Thanks!

MW96
Participant

I don't understand why it exists for Contacts but not for Companies. Would improve the usability a lot.

ASahin

Same here! Please add this little feature.

OliverWheelie

Agreed, this is obvious. Why create a company-based static list if you can't easily add a company to it? Thanks.