HubSpot Ideas

fannykuhn

List Membership section in Company View

Hello! As a user, I woudl like to be able to quickly add a company to a static list, while I am in that company view. As for now it is only possible to add companies to a list in this vew; https://app.hubspot.com/contacts/4431271/companies/list/view/all. 

The feature cuold be exactly how it is now for the Contact view - you have a small "List Membership" section in the column to your right, and can add a certain contact to as list directly from there. Woudl like the same, but for companies and company lists. 

Thanks for your consideration, 

Fanny 

34 Replies
dakanter

+1 on this. I am setting up Hubspot now and my first question on lists is why I can't view list membership on the Company detail page. 

VanyaD

Same here! Would be really useful. Similar to contacts where this is already a feature

VanyaD_0-1628867463491.png

AndreaTinner
Participant

would like to see this function. Also to use Reports in Dashboards based on Company-List-Membership! (Or is there any other solution to show companies in a dashboard based on a static list which is fed with a workflow? And no, I do not like to add extra properties ;-))

arickp
Member | Elite Partner

This lack of functionality forces crude workarounds for an obvious and simple feature. If a Company is on a list, this is visible from the Company record.

ErinROBO
Member | Partner

Agreed - not sure why this doesn't already exist...

alexrosen

I would love to see some action on this. We have multiple people working on different lists. When we get a signal to take action on a company, we want to know if the company is already on someone's list and which list. I know we could change the company owner, but we don't want to do that. We just want to know which list(s) the company is on. Thanks!

MW96
Participant

I don't understand why it exists for Contacts but not for Companies. Would improve the usability a lot.

ASahin
Participant

Same here! Please add this little feature.

OliverWheelie
Participant

Agreed, this is obvious. Why create a company-based static list if you can't easily add a company to it? Thanks.

leoncalverley
Participant

+1 for this - seems like an omission, and I need this feature

ButCanItGoViral
Participant

Please throw a few interns at this copy paste feature.

MonikaS
Contributor

Adding now a list for companies and sad that I cannot see it on the record. Please introduce it!

LChester
Participant

Agree!

MPVT

Please! Get on with it.

Jlee05

I would also like to see this feature added

MPorsch

Very good idea!

MW96
Participant

Please add this! Don't understand why this is still missing. 

HEllis1
Participant

very good idea, when our sales team call target companies, being able to see on the company record what list that company is on is really helpful. can this be implemeted. 

OfferZenBrett
Participant

Yes please. Just ran into this issue now. Seems like an obvious feature for HubSpot to implement

GBray

This enhancement would be extremely useful for those of us in the B2B environment. Please make this a reality HS!