HubSpot Ideas

Shanta

Linking Jira Issues to a specific Support Ticket in hubspot

Currently, I can link a support ticket in Hubspot to a contact and I can link a Jira Ticket to a contact. Unfortunately, there is no way that I can draw a direct connection between a specific ticket in Hubspot to a Jira issue so I know which tickets to refer to. We just purchased the Support Hub and this is the crucial part of our workflow. Some clients have multiple support tickets and even more Jira issues. Without going through each ticket that the contact has on both sides, how do I know when to respond to a contact if I don't know which ticket I'm working with?

4 Comentários
danslb
Membro

We definitely need this as well. 

Our engineering team uses Jira for managing their tasks and fixing issues that get reported by the support team, via support tickets in Hubspot. We need to be able to see what the status of a Jira ticekt is when linked to the support ticket. 

In addition, Jira issues should also be visible from the Company object, to give an overview of all issues open for that company (not just on a contact level).

TomExpivi
Membro

Is there any update about this? I still need this function.

jmante
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot

Hi everyone!

Here are some answers to your questions above 😄 

• Unfortunately, there is no way that I can draw a direct connection between a specific ticket in Hubspot to a Jira issue so I know which tickets to refer to.
    • I believe you can see the connected Jira on the HubSpot ticket record
    • This is for new tickets only made in HubSpot though, or you have to attach old ones

• We just purchased the Support Hub and this is the crucial part of our workflow. Some clients have multiple support tickets and even more Jira issues. Without going through each ticket that the contact has on both sides, how do I know when to respond to a contact if I don't know which ticket I'm working with?
    • Totally hear you! We're trying to figure out the solution for multiple tickets and multiple Jira connections. It's not that easy to do multiple mappings between both systems because it messes up ticket properties (the ones that report Jira status, assignee, etc.)

Let me know if you have any other feedback!

Jingo

DavidYounger
Participante

I would like to see a Hubspot ticket linked to multiple Jira issues.

At the moment, I can only link a single one.

Cheers

David

TSM