HubSpot Ideas

YiRui_Chua

Linking Feedback Survey responses to HubSpot contact properties

Hi team,

Writing this for a customer here!

As per KB article, currently, feedback survey responses will not be pushed into HubSpot contact properties.

Would be great if we can offer this as an option for users to choose whether they wish for that to happen (:

Thank you!

7 Replies
samm
Participant

It would be way easier if we could link a custom survey response to an existing contact property.

I was shown the workaround to create a "Feedback submission based" workflow and copy the feedback property over to the contact property. But it's like going the long way around.

Couldn't we decide if we wanted to use an existing property or create a specific feedback one?

SteveHTM
Top Contributor | Partner

This is a plea I have made to the product team related to other HubSPot enhancement sthat are underway, and repeated here in the context of the feedback submissions object. 

I have been greatly impressed with the level of product integration across the HubSpot tools/apps when - as a user - you create a custom object. Things like property editing, reportimg, workflow integrations, API functionality etc. etc. for the new object just fall into place in a natural way. Yet when we get to the product team adding objects like feedback submissions, the advantages of creating this new thing as a HubSpot defined custom object get ignored - and a whole new set of special case UI elements, reporting and permissions management (including whole new sets of APIs) get added to the rest of the increasingly sprawling platform that we have to learn, use and explain to our clients.

For most case of new objects that are needed to enhance functionality it just seems there is a simpler way!  I'm going to repeat this plea in more contexts in the future I can tell. HubSpot team - please take advantage of the great internal synergies you already have available rwith custom objects ather than adding to the proliferation of unique case sub-standard add-ons.

WHartwell4

Agree, need this functionality. 

cleabig1
Member | Platinum Partner

Yes!  Make available the contact properties on the feedback submission builder, please!

arworklife

I agree with this! Contact properties to be added to feedback submission please! 🙂 

SilvanaPSI
Participant

I was looking this up, hoping I was just not seeing it in HubSpot! Unfortunately this fucntionality doesn't exist!

Hubuser123

Yes, we need this! Would be great to link a survey rating to a contact. Any workarounds?