HubSpot Ideas

FinallyMatt

LinkedIn streams to monitor hashtags

It could be really useful to have the ability to create LinkedIn streams for monitoring and reporting around particular keywords or hashtags.

This could be a really valuable tool for social managers, particularly those focusing businesses on a particular sector, as it could help them identify which hashtags are generating the most engagement, and where to focus their client's strategy.

6 Replies
Firdaus

Yes, I really need this tool.

Why does Hubspot stop only at Twitter streams?? It doesn't make sense to ignore the 3 other networks which you are supporting; Facebook, Instagram & Linkedin.

Please have this fixed immediately

ShariM
Contributor | Platinum Partner

I 100% agree it would be nice but I think this has to due with limitations of the Facebook/Instagram and LinkedIn APIs, not lack of development effort from HubSpot. But maybe they will reply with there is a possiblity of adding this in the future...I think LI opened some  additional capabilities on their API but I'm not sure if hashtag tracking was one of them.

SOmielanczuk

This would be incredibly helpful! Please add LinkedIn streams! 🙂

KKhicha

I need this, too. 

LB12

I was going to comment this as well. Please do make this available for Linkedin, it is extremely useful. 

AlhambraIT

i hope this feature you mentioned arrives one day because i miss it