HubSpot Ideas

pundir

LinkedIn profile field for contacts

Often LinkedIn profiles of the contacts are quite important.

Unfortunately, there's no LinkedIn profile field.

There is a website URL field, but the putting the LinkedIn profile URL in the website field makes HubSpot think that the contact works for LinkedIn. i.e. the Website field is really for the company, not for the contact. 

(in our workflow, we care absolutely zero about companies, 100% about contacts...it's a B2C model)

16 Comentarios
Moreno
Miembro

I support the very same request, even for B2B flows!

It much more important than Twitter profile.

DinDjarin
Participante

I support this too. actually we should be requesting a HS field type that can take a link, once saved it becomes an active link and opens a new browser tab or however HS thinks it works best. 

That way we can get any type of link included since not all clients have linkedin profiles. 

On LinkedIn, HS has done some integration with LinkedIn navigator but at USD 100 per month that's not cheap. A simple URL field type would go a long way. 

fran_AP
Participante

COmpletely agree! i need this field too

PBricknell
Miembro

It would be good if the app could scrape the profile picture from linkedin or any other social media ID.

AParakh
Participante

Agree to this, we need Linkedin Id field which is common in most of the CRM and its useful to do due delligence.

MCohen8
Miembro

Hi,

Do you plan to support this request? It is super important

JannieEngen
Colaborador

Hi, as metion above. This is common in most CRM and we need it in Hubspot as well!

I have seen the option to use Integration with LinkedIn Sales Navigator:
https://knowledge.hubspot.com/integrations/how-to-connect-hubspot-and-linkedin-sales-navigator
But the price here is way to high in terms of what we need of the functionality. 

RandySchumaker
Miembro

How can you still not have a LinkedIn URL field????

gscottshaw
Miembro | Partner

This would be helpful as well. Still hard to believe this isn't a standard field on the contact record in 2022.

FTorre
Miembro

Well, why don't you create a new Linkedin field in the Properties of your Contact? Its possible to create new properties for both contacts and companies and then just about add the new property to the client form. Solved!

JohnFx
Miembro

I support the idea. Add this field. There is such a field in our CRM Firmao

mistert
Participante

We also would much like to have this.

Boudewijn
Miembro

We created a custom field for this, but this should be standard. Hubspot please add it.

RSdeJong
Miembro

A field for LinkedIn profile would be great. 

Even better if Hubspot could get the image of the Linkedin profile for the CRM contact.  

patrickdholman
Miembro

How is this not released.  its soooo simple to develop.

GJtenCate
Miembro

HubSpot would benefit greatly by having a LinkedIn field in which the URL for a contact's LinkedIn profile can be stored.  LinkedIn for many reasons is a go to for business development and contact management because, by and large, it is the most current information on a professional because they maintain it themselves.  

I also use the website URL field for this but as the original poster says, it sometimes fools HubSpot into thinking that they work for LinkedIn (or Facebook, or whatever website you use for their profile information).  I highly endorse this request as LinkedIn has become an essential component for contact management.