HubSpot Ideas

SPriller

Link workflows

Hi there,

it would be great to be able to link workflows. 

In my case: I created 5 workflows that somehow belong together. Therefore I want all of them to either be activated or deactivated. It would be great to activate f.ex. workflow 1 and have workflows 2-5 activated automatically. 

Thanks 🙂

1 Reply
Lonnie
Participant | Partner

I would like to expand on this idea a little bit.  I would like to be able to chain together workflows and have one meta workflow (I come from the SAP space and we have such a concept built into the the tool so sorry for terminology overlap).  The meta workflow should control the sequential initiation of each workflow so that we aren't guessing with timers (which is how we end up doing it now).

This is a two part requirement.   We would also like to be able to run 'dummy' contacts through the chained workflows so we can verify that the sometimes very complex set of workflows that touch a contact do what we need done from first contact creation all the way through to deal closed (whether won or lost) and if there are post sales actions required, that all related workflows also execute as expected.