HubSpot Ideas

lsirac

Link multiple accounts to Ads add-on

HubSpot users with several Facebook and Adwords accounts would like to be able to link all of their accounts to ads, instead of only being able to track one.

Actualizaciones de HubSpot
June 05, 2019 02:15 PM

Hi @Anonymous - yes! This has been delivered. You should be able to connect an additional Google Ads account by navigating to your HubSpot Settings (gear icon) -> Marketing -> Ads, and then click 'Connect account' and follow the authorization steps.

Re: Link multiple accounts to Ads add-on - changed to: Delivered
December 03, 2018 08:52 AM

All users with Marketing Hub Professional or Enterprise or the legacy Ads Add-On (sold before 12/3/2018) are now able to connect multiple Facebook Ads and Google Ads accounts to HubSpot. Google Ads accounts must be connected by the same user.

November 26, 2018 06:37 AM

Hi @specksie - we are actively working on the ability to connect multiple Google Ads accounts to HubSpot. We anticipate releasing this functionality in December. At the outset, we will not be able to support the full MCC structure -- you will need to connect each individual Google Ads CID to HubSpot.

Re: Link multiple accounts to Ads add-on - changed to: In Planning
September 13, 2018 10:26 AM

Support for multiple Facebook accounts has been released. We are planning to support multiple Google accounts in late 2018 / early 2019.

June 29, 2018 07:59 AM

Support for multiple Facebook accounts is now live for all Add-On customers. 

We hear the need for supporting multiple Google accounts and we do plan to build in support. This will likely not be released until 2019.

June 19, 2018 07:59 AM

Thanks @Anonymous - this should be resolved. 

June 18, 2018 04:56 AM

Hi all,

We currently have support for multiple Facebook accounts in a closed beta for Ads Add-on customers. If you are an Ads Add-on customer, you can sign-up here: http://bit.ly/hsadsbeta. This feature will likely be out of beta for all Ads Add-on customers by the end of the month (June 2018).

40 Comentarios
ascherer
Miembro

Seconded!

bsantiago
Miembro

Our company is split into multiple divisions and we run multiple AdWords accounts and NEED to track everything through HubSpot and the Ads-Add on feature. 

Can't wait for this!

choman
Miembro | Partner nivel Platinum

This is a feature that would be invaluable to our efforts as an Agency Partner. Contributing my vote!

Jen_WEBITMD
Miembro

This is going to be an amazing feature that will help agencies be more efficient and provide better service to our clients. I am all for it!

mdanino
Miembro | Partner nivel Platinum

I vote for this feature! We have a multi-site Enterprise client as an agency partner that needs to push multiple channels of paid media into their Hubspot instance. Please roll this out ASAP!

Jeff-Hensiek
Participante

Would love to be able to simply link my MCC and have all of my accounts (currently 53) show up inside HubSpot.

iwonae
Miembro

we have 5 country specific accounts but we're able to connect only one of them which is a really big limitation. 

BigDaddyBobo
Miembro

I want to be able to link multiple accounts, as well.  Specifically for getting forms filled out on Facebook that feed into Hubspot as leads.  I'm losing money because I can't do this for more than one location...

SWALD
Participante

Much needed for our team to manage multiple accounts in multiple regions.

AndrewMc
Miembro

This feature is important for nonprofits.

Google offers a great program for nonprofits called Google Grants. Nonprofits can get a grant for free advertising through AdWords. However, Google requires you to have separate accounts for your paid and free ads.

So, since HubSpot currently only allows a single AdWords account, we only can track one of our accounts. It would be helpful to have multiple accounts in the HubSpot ads add-on. 

RiccardoPisani
Colaborador líder

Here my vote for the feature! We would like to connect multiple ADS account to HubSpot as well. We are a multi-region company with several FB accounts.  

Cheers

Riccardo

CraigBailey
Colaborador | Partner nivel Platinum

As per the other comments on this thread, being able to connect multiple ad accounts is very important for us.

RiccardoPisani
Colaborador líder

Hi there, 

I am thinking to create a Grandfather Facebook account and make it admin of all the pages we have and then I connect it to HubSpot -

This should let me manage all the campaigns we have witinin all the pages. 

My use case: we are multy-country company, it is not a problem for us to linking all the pages to one FB account!

I know that this scenario is not applycable to all the use-cases, anyway, I wanted to share it here and get new perspecatives.

Cheers,
Riccardo 

mptullis
Miembro

This enhancement would be invaluable to managing multiple partners.  Other solutions provide this capability which allows the reporting we need but overall we like the HubSpot platform and would like to remain consistent in that regard.

Please add this capability as it would greatly reduce our operational burden from a reporting standpoint.

laurenrobertson
Miembro

really needed!!! especailly for global companies.

ausafshaikh17
Miembro

This would be really helpful especially for businesses that have different Facebook Ads Manager or Google Adwords account based on divisions or locations or any other factors. For example, in my case we do have different Facebook & Google Ad accounts as per different locations but one single CRM which we want to connect everything with. 

mattgeller
Colaborador

We really need this. Our company has about 5 brands and therefore 5 different facebook pages. Unfortunately we are limited by Hubspot and can only use our hubspot account with a single page to deploy ads.

socialestate
Miembro

It's important for Ad accounts to be scoped to a user account so that each user can run ads through their own Ad account instead of there needing to be one central Ad account. All social profiles for publishing should also be scoped to the user. Many of our clients work for large companies, each regional office has their own social profiles for their local area and is responsible for their own social and advertising.

PekkaI
Participante

We would look for enabling of multiple social media marketing & Adwords (+ Bing) accounts to the Hubspot to manage our multiple services & -productsmarketing accounts linking with the Hubspot.  Importance for this is growing by day.

RPalmer
Miembro

We have multiple AdWords accounts for our various enterprise business units, all related to our single enterprise domain, so this is vital to our attribution tracking.