HubSpot Ideas

JLi6

Line Items add to Properties

Looking to add Line Items as a property so it can be added to workflows!

As far as I understand, Line Items are not currently a property. Our sales team uses them to capture a significant amount of data, and we would like to add to a Deals workflow so we can add it to our Google Sheets integration for further analysis.

I know you are currently able to export Line Items as a report, but having access to live data would allows us to view our data in the most accurate light possible. Furthermore, it would reduce human error.

If adding Line Items as a property can be added to the pipeline, would much be appreciated, thank you!

5 Replies
nnoll
Participant

We are also looking for this functionality. We utilize line items extensively (every deal is comprised of line items) and are having major challenges with reporting because reports are not able to pull in this data.

I outlined the problem specific to our instance in the link below but it echos OPs desires as well.

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/More-control-over-product-lists-like-filtering-or-adv...

YiRui_Chua
HubSpot Employee

Hi team!

Can we look to have line item added as part of deal properties? If not, we can't use line item properties to be pushed into google sheet via workflow, thanks!

Jung_Yueh_Lien
Participant | Diamond Partner

Hello HubSpot team 

this will be helpful ! Cus  in EC industry, they got lot of product ( line items ) , and they focus on those " repurchase rate "、“”Buying cycle“ 

We want to transfer line item property to Google Sheet with worflow , do the calculate in Google sheet , then put the Google sheet back to HS Dashboard,

But now we cant use Line item data in workflow

Hope this function can have some update ~

By Hububble Larry 

digitaljosh
Member | Diamond Partner

We created 20 eBook products but I'm not able to insert the ebook pdf link line item in an email. Ideally I can create one email and insert the token for the ebook pdf link but it's not possible. Instead, I need to create separate emails for each product. 

MHenning1
Contributor

Hi, I'd like to be able to switch the Billing date in the Line items editor, to Launch date. Either as a setting inside the Billing date, or adding it as a different property and not be using the Billing date. Hoping for this to be developed!