HubSpot Ideas

joshflightbucks

Limiting Permissions by Pipeline

My company has a workflow that requires one side of the company (claim specalists) to deal with sensitive information of individuals (under contacts) and the other side of the company (sales) to work with companies and contacts to partner with our company.   While the claims side needs to be set to private to whoever is working the account, the sales side idealy needs to be able to see everything but the contacts that are in the claim pipeline.  

It would be great to have a permission setting that would allow for the sales side to see all the sales relevent contacts, yet not be able to see the individuals filing claims. 

118件のコメント
FelipeFelix
トップ投稿者

Loved the idea! Would be great to have new features in the permissions settings.

PMontel
メンバー

We need this feature wich is quite basic in my opinion 

ステータスに更新: In Beta
ybaptiste
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Hey HubSpot community, 

Excited news. Pipeline permissions is in private beta. We are giving early access to portals, at the appropriate tier, who filled out this form. If you provided contact information in the form, you will recieve an email once your portal has been granted access to the feature. 

Again, thanks for the continued feedback, HubSpot community.  

dlaguna-AbH
投稿者

This is definitely very necessary. Sometimes it is necessary to step up the sales team with freelancers or closers to provide support and it is very convenient to be able to restrict permissions in certain pipelines.

LKatz
メンバー

I also need this feature very important, I would love to see it in an update. Option to give permission to each pipeline only to some users.

ybaptiste
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Hey HubSpot community, 

A bit of an update here. We have a small private beta going for pipeline permission. If you filled out this form prior to the 17th of March, you should now have access to the feature. You should also receive an email notifying you that access has been granted. We are hungry for feedback on how to improve the feature, so please reply to the email with questions and feedback. 

If you fill out the form after the 17th, we will add you to the beta in the coming days.

inigolekunberri
参加者 | Diamond Partner

+1

adalberto
メンバー
estoy interesado en recibir la versión beta

[image: Mailtrack]

Remitente
notificado con
Mailtrack

18/03/21
08:43:12
omgjmay
メンバー

Awesome to hear there is a beta to test this! form submitted. looking forward to trying it out. 

LKatz
メンバー

Can I still get acces to that feature? 

GavinL
参加者

Hi there,

I filled out your form to get access to thie BETA feature a few days ago but have not received a reply/update

I'm keen to test this functionality asap as its a critical need for our company (essentially creating an archived pipeline we can move resolved tickets from other pipelines into and only allow 1 user to edit properties on these tickets) 

While we can currently control who can edit properties, it would be helpful if such permission could be extended to attachments (right now any user can add/delete attachments even if they do not have permission to edit properties)

Thanks,

Gavin

AstridvanDam
投稿者

Would be super valuable for our company as well!

Daniel_13
参加者

+1 would love to get access to the beta to test it out for our use case. Submitted the form a few days ago but still haven't heard anything

HPechin
メンバー

@ybaptiste I filled out the form on the 17th of May for the private beta. Possible to get access still?

nomatterwhat
メンバー

Pipelines access right management is a mandatory capability! 

ステータスに更新: Delivered
JoeMayall
元HubSpot社員

Hey folks!

Happy to report this is now Delivered, and has been featured in the Product Spotlight Video!

Check it out! https://blog.hubspot.com/customers/the-complete-list-of-june-2021-product-updates

GavinL
参加者

Thanks for the heads-up Joe !

So just to confirm (before i do configuration changes) - I can manage access per ticket/deal pipeline by either making private  to me, or selecting users/teams who can edit the pipleline - this does not prevent all users creating a new ticket in that pipeline - nor does it prevent all users from adding activities (notes, emails, meetings etc) to an existing ticket, but they edit any properties in the ticket ?

HPechin
メンバー

That's great @JoeMayall . Thanks for the heads up. Also love the notifications update in this release.