Limiting Permissions by Pipeline

My company has a workflow that requires one side of the company (claim specalists) to deal with sensitive information of individuals (under contacts) and the other side of the company (sales) to work with companies and contacts to partner with our company.   While the claims side needs to be set to private to whoever is working the account, the sales side idealy needs to be able to see everything but the contacts that are in the claim pipeline.  

It would be great to have a permission setting that would allow for the sales side to see all the sales relevent contacts, yet not be able to see the individuals filing claims. 

HubSpot updates
27 Replies
blawlorSJ
Occasional Contributor

We love pipelines. They would be an even better tool if we could give specfic users the ability to see different pipelines, on a pipeline to pipeline basis. 

An example: We have one pipeline in Service Hub for our Tech Support. We have another pipeline for our GDPR requests. We have a third pipeline that helps us track feedback/complaints for ISO. Some users shouldn't have access to all three pipelines when their main responsibility is tech support.

Thanks!

KeeganSmith87
Regular Contributor

Absolutely need this.

Javierross

I would like to limit permission to some agent.  Hope this subjet solve soon.

Thanks

LTSAkademie
Visitor

We also need this feature. There must be the possibility that multiple users can edit a pipeline. Please do that for us. 

scotteau

I completly support adding this functionality. We had this functionality when we used Salesfore and it's missing from hubspot.  Pipelines and deals should be defined by sales user groups so two different vertical sales teams are not able to access and see deals of other teams if determined by sales opps.

dblock
Occasional Contributor

This was a great idea when it was first posted in 2017.  Having this feature is essential when dealing with multiple teams.

sjpike26

I have the same requirement as above.  I need to segregate access to pipelines ideally for specific compliance requirements and geographic sales territories.