HubSpot Ideas

SaraMulkey

Limiting Form Submission Exports to only include submissions from the date range selected.

Every Monday I export form submissions from the previous week.  I do this by setting a date range on each form I review to see if there were in fact any submissions.  

But despite setting a date range, when I export the form submissions, the export includes every submission made since the creation of the form.  For us, a lot of them date back to 2017, and the export contains thousands of submissions, when I only need to review the ones from the previous week.  

I'd like to know if there is a way to only export the form submissions within a date range that I set.  

For example, when I export the RFQ Submission Form for Region 1 of our website for the week of January 22nd thru January 28th, the export should only contain the submissions from that date range.  

I'd also like to mention that the Forms page has been updated, and the date range feature has been removed from the list of forms.  I now have to click on each individual form and then set the date range to see if there have been any submissions.  This adds a lot of extra work for me, because I have to review several forms.  I would love to have the date range feature added back to the main list of forms.  

1 Reply
NMouledous

Very much needed.