HubSpot Ideas

Tracy127

Limit form submission to a certain number

We'd like to be able to disable a form after a certain number of submissions. 

151 Replies
ASiddiqui1

Must have this option!

YZhou

Yes, please make the form turn-off triggered automatically once it reaches the limit! Manual updates make my life so hard - I'm not a 24/7 robot! 🤣

HSerrar
Member | Platinum Partner

Yes please 🙂 

ARodgers717

Not just limits on form submissions, but limits on confirmation emails sent before a new email is sent confirming submission, and updating what happened with their submission. 

In our case, the first 50 submissions receive a confirmation that they received a free gift. After 50, every other submission is entered into a raffle.

tbruderhofer7

Yess. Definetly needed!!

ClaireAmable

We need to be able to limit form submissions yesss

JulianJ

Desperately needed 🤙
Anyone found a workaround?

ARodgers717
The only workaround we found is coding on the backend to include a submission counter that switches out the page images and copy after a threshold is hit. Same form, new message.
MWogan
HubSpot Employee

Definitely needed on the platform! 

KFragner

We have a lot of training courses with a limited number of participants. It is really annoying to keep track of the number manually, especially there are different workflows which depend on the number!

CGREENE

I'm trying to build a registration process in Hubspot but see there's no ability to set registration limits....not through # of forms submitted, not through payments....ideally we'd want both, as all paid events will be registered via payment link and in-person events will register through forms. For us to manually monitor enrollment seems ludicrous. C'mon Hubspot, why give partial solutions that mostly-but-don't-quite-make-things-work? Get us across the finish line!

SMWine

YES! I agree with @KFragner about the events, since we also run training courses. Certain courses of ours have a limit of 40 people, and others have a limit of 25 people.... but I don't want to babysit each separate event to be ready to stopper it the second that last slot is filled! Not to mention, since we plan these months in advance, we can have as many as 7 or 8 events running at a time (which may not seem like a lot, but I have other tasks to do for each of these events that take me away from my desk and make me unable to monitor registration)

dnoelte
Formstack is our work around for now - it's a real bummer not having same capabilities in Hubspot.
MellyHH

It s really urgent and we are waiting for this feature since years. Please make our life easier! 

bpen
Participant

We also want this feature

KNorheim

This would really be helpful, and much needed!

MMeyer-Burow

need this function too here

LEriksson

I will be working this weekend on my holliday keeping track of form submissions cause we cant be over booked. 

Beeing able to set max submissions feels like a must. Just do it.

mcasper78
Member | Diamond Partner

six years later and this feature still doesnt exist. major bummer

JeffersonXavier
Contributor

I really need it!

I hope HubSpot will consider it on the next update 🙂