HubSpot Ideas

rraven

Leverage Hours in Workflows

Workflows are GREAT, but for Support/Service teams, you need to be able to leverage hours, not just days/weeks. Ideally this would be business hours, but anything at this point would be better.

Some examples of very STANDARD workflows this could allow us to create:

No response to client within x number of hours: escalate, post to slack, etc

No action on tickets within x number of hours

High priority for more than x hours

Ticket exceeded time to close (in hours), increase prioirty.

There are dozens more that I could think about off the top of my head, but the fact of the matter is that support works in minutes and hours, not days, and so limiting to the larger timeframe will always make it hard to use these in managing our flows. 

2 Replies
ASD1
And there is no chance this can be set to hours at an account level like that sometimes happens with date properties?
We work in the health sector and have very strict SLA's that are only 4 hours resolution time (high priority) - 24 hours (medium priority). Therefore setting triggers and flows using days as triggers is not really sufficient in our case. 

TWoo_GSQ

Any update as to if this will ever be added? I agree that this would be extremely useful, not only for the actual functionality but also to sometimes manually test workflows to see if they work properly. It would just require a different time counter similar to that of the day(s) one.