Let sales send out mail to multiple contacts via a list or by selection

It would be valuable for customers on Sales Hub Professional (stand-alone) if account managers could send out a mail to multiple recipients at once. Maybe limited to say 50 or 100 contacts at a time and even with an option to throttle the sending. 

This is helpful for obtaining opt-ins or for a specific offer or request for contact.

Ofcourse we can use tools like Woodpecker for these kind of campaigns but it would make HubSpot Sales Hub Professional much more interesting without the need to have a license for Marketing Hub.

0 Upvotes
4 Replies
Arne
Esteemed Contributor

Hi @SimonS 

an alternative / workaround could be to have them use the sequences feature for that.

You define an email template using contact and sender tokens or other parameters that should be taken into account for personalization of each email.

The sales reps can enroll a certain group of contacts. They would have to click through the entire group/sequence but that’s done quickly (depending on the numer of contacts and steps in your sequence)

Not 100% what you’d hoped for (just select contacts, template and shoot) but very close:-)

SimonS
Regular Contributor

Hi @Arne ,

Thanks for your reply! That's a good workaround and it would be helpful if they at least could make a list (or multiple lists). I'm sure they will outgrow the click to select workflow pretty soon Smiley Wink

Arne
Esteemed Contributor

Hi @SimonS 

does your sales team use active and passive lists already?

Filter criteria, eg contact owner, country and all the other possible properties could be used to segment and build focus views/list for enrollment to certain activities (eg sequences).

I think it’s on purpose that there is no comfortable „mass mailing“ for sales/crm users since that should be done by marketing (using either an existing system or HubSpot Marketing hub.

SimonS
Regular Contributor

Hi @Arne ,

Not yet, just getting started. And they've got Sales Hub Professional, without any Marketing Hub features. So no lists available.

We've now set-up some templates and sequences for which the team can select multiple contacts by going through their own contacts. That's agreeable for now. But when the number of contacts grow they need to get Marketing Hub I suppose.

I would like a feature like Woodpecker for sales to reach out to multiple leads, but I can understand that HubSpot is reluctant or even against offering such a feature.