HubSpot Ideas

SteveSalvin

Leave pre-recorded voicemails

I would like to be able to pre-record a number of voicemails and select which one to use when I get Voicemail when trying to reach customers. I get voicemail most of the time when reaching out to clients and it would save allot of time and allow me to leave the perfect voicemail every time.

57 Replies
JamesWendt

I was just hunting for a voicemail drop option for HubSpot. I'd love to be able to drop a pre-recorded VM message when I get a VM and be able to move to the next call without waiting.

Workflow would be:

1. Dial
  2. Hear first second or two of a person's voicemail greeting
  3. Hit button that you want to leave a pre-recorded message (possibly with the ability to select from more than one recording)
  4. Hang up immediately and allow the remainder of the greeting to play and leave the recorded voicemail message after the beep in the background while I dial the next call
  5. Log "voicemail left" with a notation of which message was left in the HubSpot activity log

-JW

feedback

Totally agree. We need some sort of VM automation functionality

reckel
Participant

I use tellwise. they have that feature. 

AKBlueTriangle

I see that this post is 2 years old... Has there been any consideration to implement drop-in voicemail? 

jeetdoshi
Contributor

This can be a life-saver!

exploressha

Dropping in prerecorded voicemails would truly be an effective tool. It saves so much time and energy. There are a lot of other systems out there that have this capability... Love Hubspot so far, would really like to see this tool come to life!

feedback

What other systems are capable of doing this? 

bret-knight87

It would help save a ton of time if we could pre record a voicemail and have a button to click that automatically leaves that recording when we get a voicemail. Phone Burner has this feature which is the only good thing they have. If you could get this on HubSpot it would be AMAZING!

dylan-chapman

This is a great idea! We need this ASAP!

RodneyG18

Super Idea!!! We need this for our company yesterday!

bret-knight87

Lets do this ASAP!

alex-jernigan

this would be a game changer!

Arod
Participant

100% to this! We'd love to have this feature for our sales team to be more efficient! 

mlambie

Where is Hubspot at with this feature??  SalesLoft has this feature, and Kixi, this would save so much time and many voices.  

Hubspot--any target date for this?

Valentin33

I definitly think that aumated voicemail is an musthave features for our commercials to save time and get less tired by this kind of repeatedly task !

Pleas hubspot, do something about it !

Thanks !

AllanSokol

Definetely a needed feature! please add!

JoshuaJohnson

This functionality would be great. If this becomes available or anyone knows of a 3rd party app that would make this possible please let me know. 

Dylan
HubSpot Product Team

Hello HubSpot community,

Thank you for your continued feedack here. 

Voicemail drops, or leaving pre-recorded voicemails is on a list of things we’d like to do. However, the list of calling improvements is long and time and resources are limited. So, building this functionality is ultimately a question of priorities. As of right now, this is a lower priority compared to some of the other things we’re working on. We're continuing to keep an eye on the use cases provided in this idea and are always re-evaluating our top priorities, we'll be sure to update this thread when this is a more near-term deliverable.

jmbray
Participant

Hi @Dylan, would like to throw my 2 cents in the ring here. Definitely understand there are a lot of other things your product team is considering on the calling side like inbound calling which alone is a MASSIVE undertaking.

I would just like to put a +1 on voicemail drops because of the sheer volume of time it would save our reps, i.e. $$ saved for our company in making outbound efforts more efficient and more productive.

To use some real & illustrative numbers:

We have an average of 55% "outcome = voicemail" this year for all outbound calls. So for every 1,000 calls that would save us on average 550 voicemails.

Assuming the average voicemail is 30 seconds, that's 275 minutes (or ~4.6 hours) per 1,000 calls that a rep could be doing other things. At a rate of 50 calls per day, we'd save that ~ avg. 4.6 hours minutes every 20 workdays (1000/50). Or at a rate of 100 calls per workday, save 4.6 hours every 10 days. (1000/100). Mind you this time would be multiplied PER REP.

Obviously, some rough math there, apologies If I've made an error in any of this, but just showing the gravity of this relatively smaller feature: at 100 calls per day, 261 workdays in a year.  (261*4.6hrs saved) that's a grand total of 1200.6 hrs. or 150.075 workdays per year per rep. That's a lot of voicemails, lol.

Voicemail drops could save our company and/or make us (and all outbound call Hubspotters) that much more productive and grow faster and be better customers for you. #thinkingoutloud 🙂

Greatoutcomes
Contributor

Supporting and following this idea.  Would definitely like to see this and need it to save the cost in time that my reps are spending on all the voicemails they have to deliver one at a time.  
@Dylan  you mention that time and resources are limited so this feature request is not priority. This is costing all of your users huge amounts in their lost time and resources, and I would hope that Hubspot would respect the loss that its customers are seeing. Hopefully you can revisit this and promote based on the impact its having on Hubspot subscribers.